Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

Florida at Tennessee

18-4 Florida is at 19-2 Tennessee tonight. Tennessee is 3-1 at home against Florida winning by an average of 3.3 points. Florida's 4 losses came from Florida State, @ Ohio State, @ Mississippi, and @ Arkansas losing by an average of 12 in those games while Tennessee's two losses come from @ Texas, and @ Kentucky. Outside of Tennessee's two road losses they have won by 10+ in 11 of their 19 home games with notables Gonzaga and Vandy. Out of their other 8 games that were decided by fewer than 10 points only two were at home against Ohio State and Mississippi winning by 5 and 2 respectively, all the other close games were on the road. Who ya got?!

busterpicks
    busterpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's an interesting game to take a look at line moved down to -9.5 from the -10 open... Florida will have a lot to prove tonight, but they haven't been playing that well over the last 2 weeks, very spotty... this is a game I wouldn't touch...Florida is too inconsistent right now to make a big play on them

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Leaning towards the Gators +9.5 tonight.

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

TRAP GAME ALERT
    I heard from a few guys this may be a look ahead game(i.e. memphis and the number 1 seed). Like FL here if i were to bet it, but think i'll stay away.