awhitejackson
    Slappin troubles away with the SlapChop
    awhitejackson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goin huge on Purdue!

If this line stays at 10-11 I am all over Purdue...Holding out to see if line moves.
    First thing I look for any week, is lines that seem off because of one recent win or loss that changes a teams momentum...A team with 5 big wins and then a bad loss, or **** versa can sometimes quickly change oddsmakers decisions and decisionmaking abilities. All we have to do is find the holes left by these lapses....

Tuesday's candidates...
    Florida...A blowout loss on the road to Ark.. and Tennesee's two strong away wins had me thinking this line would be 12 or 13 which would have been a definate Fla pick...Instead its -7. Tenn. has proven it can be a final four contender and Fla has been up or down...Cant take this game either way..

Niagra...Bad loss at home to Fairfield at home (spotting 11)...I thought 1 or maybe 2 at most for this game yet Niagra is spotting 5...Loyola has been solid and no injuries...Niagra's starting 5 could make the 12 man rosters of almost any division 1 team but beyond that they have ABSOLUTELY NO DEPTH!!! No play here either

Purdue...Outstanding win by Penn State over MSU has got the linesmen going crazy...Loss of lead scorer has devastated PSU who has lost previous 5 (before upset of Mich st) by a 20 point average including a 22 point beatdown by Purdue on their homecourt in which they only scored a whopping 42 points... Purdue is still not getting the respect they deserve which is quite possibly because they havent laid too many beatdowns this year, usually winning by 7 or 8. But they have won 7 in a row beating Ohio State, Illinois (twice), and Wisconsin... Lets get this straight...Northwestern and Michigan would both have a hard time losing to PSU at home...despite their recent win they are a hurting team...I capped this game at an even 16, so il take anything less

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great analysis and best of luck to you...making me think about laying off of Niagra -5

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl buddy, great stuff. keep those comin!

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be with you on Purdue as well. I am a Spartan fan and the PSU victory against the Spartans was their win of the decade. PSU will have a huge let down on the road against an excellent opponent in Purdue. Let's not forget that PSU had 51 free throw attempts against the Spartans. This is a major reason they beat MSU. I do not see this happening against Purdue. I will be playing four units on Purdue. Good luck.

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Keep in mind this is a sandwich game for Purdue. The Boilers W at Illinois was as big of a W they've had all year and go to Wisky on Saturday. I don't have time to look up the #'s but I know Purdue has not been good ATS as a large favorite.

That being said...I hope Purdue cruises and you backers cash. I'll wait in the weeds for my +10 @ Bloomington in a couple weeks.

SchlepRock
    SchlepRock's Avatar Become A Pro!

wtg

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

awhite,

Goodluck on your picks tonight I dont think going to touch that Purdue /PSU game it just seems alot for them to win by 12 looking at their last 3 home games were pretty close but I am interested in seeing how or if the line will change by gametime.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like Penn State +11 here, but I am in the middle of a huge slump so I'm sure you will be on the right side. Good luck