tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st Half Best Bets: College Basetball

Win in less than one hour. I have been doing this for about 3 weeks and done well.

Indiana -10.5 (5 unit play)
    Indiana has not played well as of late. I think they will bounce back against a lousy northwestern squad. Northwestern has trouble scoring and playing defense. Last sunday northwestern lost 70-37 to Illinois. I think Indiana is a better team than Illinois. Coach Sampson will have his squad ready. Early morning road games are very difficult for the road team. The spread is huge in this game even though in their last meeting Indiana won by 4 at northwestern. Indiana was not motivated in that game. Indiana will be motivated after losing 2 straight games.

Fairfield +6.5
    fairfield is 7-14 on the season. They lost a lot of close games. They have covered the spread at halftimes of many games only to lose in the 2nd half. Fairfield plays good in the 1st half but seems to run out of gas in the 2nd half. In their last meeting against NIagara, fairfield led 38-34 at the half but only to lose 73-61. I am going with Fairfield in the first half and than rolling with Niagara in the 2nd half.

George Washington +6
    GW is losing close games this season and has a losing record. GW was winning those games the last 2 seasons. gW defeated this Temple squad in their last meeting. GW plays good defense and rebounds. They will keep it close in the first half and may even win the game. Temple is like the jeckl and hyde show, don't know if they will show up to play. Temple plays well against ranked opponents (they get motivated to play them). But against average competiition, they do not show the same motivation.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

What about...

North Carolina -5 First Half!!!

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

also take a look at wisky for 1st half against Minny