curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Am I on crack or are early games easier to cap than late games on Sat?

If you have been reading my Free Money plays, I posted a few times how Saturday is always a wash or a loss, usually Saturday ends up between .400 and .500. There are always a million games that qualify using the pythagorean formula and all the evening and night games lose.

So, today I didn't play any game that started after 2:00 PM. I basically just took the first 6 games of the day and took the side that the pythagorean formula favored. They went 6-0. It was all over by 3:00.

I back tested this going back about two months before I tried it.

Have no idea why it works. Does anyone else find that the Sat games that start from noon till 2:00 are easier to cap?

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

you got me i have no clue,strange i have been doing decent recently but mostly my ncaab plays are night games

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

im the opposite man...i always have a tougher time hitting the early games and do a lot better on the later games. especially on parlays...lose the first game or two then sweep everything else for pride i guess

curious

Quote Originally Posted by accuscoresucks View Post
    you got me i have no clue,strange i have been doing decent recently but mostly my ncaab plays are night games
    I would agree, except for Saturday. I always do really well Sun-Fri and Sat always loses.

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Curious - did you post your plays for today? I could have used some of that 6-0 action

curious

Quote Originally Posted by hi-rez View Post
    Curious - did you post your plays for today? I could have used some of that 6-0 action
    NO, I was busy and today was an experiment. I don't mind losing on experiments but I don't want others to lose too.

I'm looking at Canisius for tomorrow. They blew out Fairfield by something like 30 points the other day. and they are 11 point dogs tomorrow. I don't usually like Canisius but they seem to be covering lately.

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

do you use that formula for every pick you play? and how well does it work for other sports if you can apply that equation?

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

yeah share some picks,mabye later a discussion..lol
    BLOWS MY 4-2 DAY out of the water
    gl guys