mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prov @ ND

The Line opened at 8 and now you can find 8.5s and 9s depending on where you look. A bit over 70% of the public seems to the on ND. The total opened at 153.5 and has since dropped 2 and a half points. Prov is only 2-4 on the road this year but that includes a recent ass kicking over uconn and a close matchup with cuse their last time out.

Notre dame has been all over the map in their last 4. They've got a nice road win over vill, but they've also been blown out twice, all though each of those games was on the road. ND is 12-0 at home and each win has been by 6 or more points. The Irish are led by Luke Harangody who leads the league in scoreing (22.5 pgg) and is 2nd in rebounding (10.5 rpg) in big east play.

Providence features 5 players that average 10 or more points a game, but their leading scorer, Jeff Xavier (13.1 ppg), is only shooting 41.1% from the field on the year. Providence is a very athletic and a pretty deep team, but they're a streaky team on the offensive end.

On defense the fryers are simply pathetic. They dont defend well at any area on the floor. Providence has the athletes to the defend, sometimes they just seem to lack the discipline to get the job done on that side of the floor.

I look for Notre Dame to light up the fryers from behind the arc and to dominate the glass tonight. Each of the last 3 meetings between these two teams has gone over 151 points and i'll hope for that trend to continue.

my plays:
    ND -8.5
    ND over 151

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

i was a little scared of this game...i just took ND ML

the over looks solid though...wish i wouldve caught that before i put my picks in

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by Quebb Diesel View Post
    i was a little scared of this game...i just took ND ML

the over looks solid though...wish i wouldve caught that before i put my picks in

gl with the play, i obviously hope you cash it.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

same here ND ML on a few plays....let's cash this one!!!

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

goodluck on your plays guys.

my only concern is Prov beating up on UCONN before UCONN started a nice win streak and they won by 12 at UCONN so I think this is no play for me

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

nd full of themselves after just winning at nova

take providence

MoneySportsGuy

yeah I would take Prov points although they are streaky like mofo mentioned and so not sure one of these games you just throw up in air

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    goodluck on your plays guys.

my only concern is Prov beating up on UCONN before UCONN started a nice win streak and they won by 12 at UCONN so I think this is no play for me

typically i will look past the one great game a lot of teams have and the one embarrassing game a lot of teams have. for instance, the terps losing to american at home and beating unc on the road. that goes out the window for me.

MoneySportsGuy

yeah good point mofo this one is just too iffy for me I rather take my money and lay it on Duke basketball compared to ND basketball

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    yeah good point mofo this one is just too iffy for me I rather take my money and lay it on Duke basketball compared to ND basketball

nothing wrong with that

mofome

nd has already blown a 10 point lead somehow.

mofome

nd only scores 11 points in the last 13 minutes.

mofome

providence is 15% from 3 and they keep getting long rebounds and notre dame is missing easy chance after easy chance. notre dame looks unfocused tonight, could easily be a blow out, but its not shaping up that way. prov couldnt possibly play worse than this.

mofome

providence has 17 offensive rebounds even though they never have anyone in position to get a rebound. they just shoot sooooo poorly that their shots bounce 50 feet off the rim.

****in ridiculous

mofome

almost won both in ot.

MoneySportsGuy

man I should have taken Prov and the points tonight but tough loss for ND backers sorry boys