Indiana +4.5
    Indiana M/L. +140

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Like the play Brock

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

After seeing that Gordon hurt his hand yesterday I made my play on Wisc plus they are at home...yes the injury is to his non shooting hand, but it will affect his play and dribble...

No. 11 Indiana plays No. 13 Wisconsin with banged-up Gordon
    ESPN.com news services

Indiana freshman phenom Eric Gordon has met every challenge so far this season. The red-hot Hoosiers are hoping he can handle the next one -- playing hurt.

Gordon's father told the Indianapolis Star on Wednesday that his son came down hard going for a rebound in practice on Tuesday and put out his non-shooting hand to break his fall.

"He did injure his wrist, but there's no swelling," Eric Gordon Sr. said, according to the newspaper. "He's going to be able to play. What they'll probably do is put some protective padding on it, and he'll play."

Gordon's father said his son will likely have to wear the padding for several weeks.

The No. 11 Hoosiers travel to Madison to face No. 13 Wisconsin on Thursday (9 p.m., ESPN).

Indiana (17-2) is off to its best 19-game start since 1992-93, in large part due to Gordon.

The 6-foot-4 shooting guard entered the week leading the Big Ten in scoring (21.7 points per game), has taken more free throws (144) and made more free throws (122) than any other conference player and ranks fifth in 3-pointers per game (2.6).

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Wisky wins a real close one. Not sure they cover but think they win. IU will want to bounce back after being humiliated but Wisky is at home and tough to beat there. Look for this one to come down to the final 30 seconds with the big red dubya gettin' the dubya. 63-61 Wisky to win.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    I think Wisky wins a real close one. Not sure they cover but think they win. IU will want to bounce back after being humiliated but Wisky is at home and tough to beat there. Look for this one to come down to the final 30 seconds with the big red dubya gettin' the dubya. 63-61 Wisky to win.
    I agree on this one being close...only playing Wisc ML and teasing to get plus pts...the key is Gordon's hand...if he's on and making shots then it's a fight to the end...if he can't hit shots Wisc takes it with no problem..

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WestsidePete View Post
    I agree on this one being close...only playing Wisc ML and teasing to get plus pts...the key is Gordon's hand...if he's on and making shots then it's a fight to the end...if he can't hit shots Wisc takes it with no problem..
    Petey, are you saying this is a bit of a gamble and not a lock?

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by buztah View Post
    Petey, are you saying this is a bit of a gamble and not a lock?
    I feel good about Wisconsin winning...but by how much ?? It could be a 6 pt game..Indiana hits a 3 and kills a play on the spread...I hate spreads with conference games where both teams are this good.....I only feel good about the win..but if Gordon starts off 1-6...3-11 something where you know he's struggling with the hand..then IMO Wisc will roll...

Quebb Diesel
    Quebb Diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 82

I feel good about Wisconsin winning...but by how much ?? It could be a 6 pt game..Indiana hits a 3 and kills a play on the spread...I hate spreads with conference games where both teams are this good.....I only feel good about the win..but if Gordon starts off 1-6...3-11 something where you know he's struggling with the hand..then IMO Wisc will roll...
    westside...im at a bind on this last pick to fill out my parlay...im stuck trying to choose one out of these:

bc +18
    wisc -4 1/2
    mavs -1

how do you feel about these?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I like Wisconsin comfortably here. Wiscy is 103-6 straight up at home under Ryan, with only two of those losses coming to Big Ten teams (both times Illinois). I also thinj that Indiana is overrated, and while they are 6-0 in conference, a check of the standoings shows that the six teams they beat are currently the bottom six teams in the conference.

WestsidePete

Quote Originally Posted by Quebb Diesel View Post
    westside...im at a bind on this last pick to fill out my parlay...im stuck trying to choose one out of these:

bc +18
    wisc -4 1/2
    mavs -1

how do you feel about these?
    I would add Wisc ML or Wisc -1.5 or -2.5...-4.5 is too much for me...got a like LT on a fav here

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

got a like LT on a fav here
    Yeah, there are ice storms in hell right now, and I just saw a monkey fly past my window.