MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

NC State at Duke

Alright who likes Duke here by 20?

I know 18.5 is alot but I see Duke running through them and building up a big score, as they average 87 at home.

Or they could possibly slow it down, with game out of reach and NC State can keep it within 15.

What is everybody's thoughts on this game?

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

to many points id pass on the game but GL

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12575

-20 sounds like a winner!

MOMONEY
    MOMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going to the game. I graduated from NC State and let me tell you, we don't have a chance to keep this close. They will pressure us to death and point gaurd is our weakest position. I expect 20+ turnovers and to get beat bad. I know it is a lot of points, but i would take dOOK. Better bet is BC +18 at UNC. Promise ya.

MoneySportsGuy

you really like BC? I was going to lay some on that but decided going to put money with Duke tonight I think they win by 20 and pressure up like crazy on D and with the ability they have with constant good shooters on the floor, NC State is going to be apart of another blowout for them. blowout city vs UNC blowcity #2 vs Duke.

MOMONEY

what a game, state up by nine to end the half, lose by 20. i took the over, never in question.

MoneySportsGuy

nice bet MO I should have looked at that didnt even think of that.

im just glad they covered by -18, that half worried me as I knew Duke would come out strong but dear goodness 29-0 that is nuts.

MOMONEY

Incredible wasn't it. I'm a State fan and had a hard on after half time. Oh well, knew we would blow it, glad that you won.