MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Western Michigan at Buffalo

Alright so looking at this game, I noticed a few posters have West at -3.5 or -4. Now I think they can win, based on stats etc but they are playing away and I know Buffalo only has 6 wins, but they point difference in the two teams is quite similar, especially considering Western Michigan averages 67.3 and Buffalo at home averages 73.3 so wondering what reason everybody is on Western to win by more then 4 points? Thanks for the input....

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Because Western Michigan is a much better team...Look at how they did at Kent state this past saturday. the final score does not show nearly how close that game was. Buffalo is bad just plain bad, a little better than ball state but not much, and look what western michigan did to ball state on the road

MoneySportsGuy

yeah I havent seen Western play on TV at all this year so thats what I was wondering about. What happend in that Kent State game because didnt Western lose that one by 9? How did that game go? I know Western shot horrible it looked like from stats I read

Dbldown11

Western Michigan opened up to a huge lead early. Kent state came back and tied it before western took another lead going into half. Then if i remember correctly western opened up the second half with another big lead before kent state finally took over towards the end

MoneySportsGuy

Do you know if Western this year is known for that? (getting big lead then giving it back)? I like to take them tonight but winning by 4-5 on road with team that can't finish gets me cautious.

Dbldown11

im not quite sure if they are known for that, but ive seen buffalo a couple times not be able to finish either. I would deffinately take western mich here if i had to choose, but i would probably just not play it

Dbldown11

in general i dont like road chalk, but right now i see this line at 3.5 and in a conference like the MAC i dont mind road chalk because crowds especially for a bad team like buffalo dont really show up and arent really a big issue
    Last edited by Dbldown11; 01-29-08 at 02:40 PM. Reason: im an idiot