Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

oh yeah man

oh yessir, the word of the year at our House is "Parity" Mang

Aint no one Walkin away easy anymore, same getting truer in the Ncaa as well, kids know eachother alot sooner now then they did 10-15 years ago, ya know, Mcdonalds this and Espn That, and theres Parity now for sure, agreed

that said!!

2 THINGS AINT HAPPENIN TOMORROW!!

Buffalos Sorry ass aint beatin no one this year, and Dipietro isnt 100% at all, and Allfy? Spezz? Can score on anyone at any time in any building, F**king Guys are nuts lol

Isles aint stoppin em, and ill venture to guess i wont be alone in this Senator quest and the line may move further, Sens are gonna walk on the Isles Even if it takes that OT bullshit that is more on the Parity end of this years NHL, Lots of OT's. lots of +300 or better on them too, so theyre fun to catch, we try believe me, and the best thing about what i said about our forum? We thinkdog Anyway, so this parity thing? Right up our alley when it comes to takin Dogs on the road, No fear of mine my friend lol im shootin almost 70% this year so far at my house in the NHL so uh, not intimidated trust me lol

Gots to know when to hold em, and the Sens Will be fine when its all said and done, period!

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

exactly...V Tech 8-1 home only home loss to Duke...Fla St 3-6on road....Fla St has lost 4 of 5 and just lost to NC St at home....V Tech has won 4 of 6 and just upset BC on the road...V Tech outrebounds conference opp 5.7 boards a game and have outrebounded opp in 8 straight games...Fla St gets outrebounded by 3.3 boards a game in conference play...V Tech plays great defense holding opp to 39.6% shooting on the year and at home only 34.9%....

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok... here are 4 plays I put together but I can only play two of them tops....

Oh St
    Tenn

at -115

Suns
    Ohio
    W Mich

at +104

Spurs
    Lakers
    SD St

at +101

Iowa St
    Va Tech

at +105

Which of these to you guys is the strongest play with highest chance to cash.... or feel free to mix and match teams listed to make a better parlay... thanks

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the last two. Good odds.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Something else about V Tech...their top rebounder Jeff Allen who avgs 12.8 pts and 8.1 pts was suspended for the Duke and BC game...he'll be back tonite...

Spurs
    V Tech
    Ohio

100 pays 140...

this will be my 3 team ml play

Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

yes sir!!

Cashed my 4 Game Parlay, and i told ya to grab W Mich and Ottawa and combine them?

Both hit too!!

Ok then!

First 12