Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Monday Dog 1/28

Ok, some of you know me, some of you dont, i have had a private forum called Thinkdog for over 5 years now, its remained a small forum with the same people for years, and we dont post much outside of it, but Once in a while i break out and throw a bone to the Needy lol

DOGS BARK LOUD!!

I saw Mo Fo Me signature? Favored for a reason? Chalk is for idiots!! IF you aint thinkin Dog in the Ncaa or the NHL right now for that matter, Than you havent heard the Word PARITY!! There is so much further parity than ever before, and i wont get too nuts with my first play/post here, so i wont turn this into a thread from hell lol

BOISE ST!!!

You go grab Boise and then you look back and Say "Jesus That dude was right" Boise are ROAD WARRIORS!! Aint been afraid to go into anyones house and give them a game they werent ready for, and Fresno is favored at home NOT because the better team is favored! its because theyre home and the only way theyll get ANY F**KING MORON TO TAKE FRESNO? Put chalk on em so people think....

"Hey, why not Theyre home, No line really, Ill grab em"

MENTAL MIDGET!! GO BUY A F**KING BACKGAMMON SET AND ASK NANA IF SHES GOT SOME TISSUES!

Clueless Bastards? = On Fresno at home!

Paid Bastards? = On Boise St on the Road!

PICK ONE AND GET BACK TO ME!!!

Boise St ML

Now go get yours!!
    Last edited by Magica10; 01-28-08 at 12:50 AM.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

So I am going to assume you like uhhh Boise? haha

Magica10

lol

Yeah Im thinkin so lol, good assumption

Magica10

Quote Originally Posted by Magica10 View Post
    You go grab Boise and then you look back and Say "Jesus That dude was right" Boise are ROAD WARRIORS!!

Clueless Bastards? = On Fresno at home!

Paid Bastards? = On Boise St on the Road!

PICK ONE AND GET BACK TO ME!!!

Boise St ML
    Wow, Had the lead, gave up the Momentum with all them 3's on the road and still pulled it out in OT? Take it! little bow down love to the Hardwood gods

Tellin ya Boys, Boise aint afraid of goin nowhere!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't even know what to say here. Last score I saw was 88-85 Fresno in OT with 20 seconds left. I was cursing anything that moved and then I see the final 90-89 Boise.

<~~~~~~~~ Yay Avatar!

msutter
    msutter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 368

Yeah. It was 89 85 Boise hit a three then must have stole the ball and got the layup for the win.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I don't even know what to say here. Last score I saw was 88-85 Fresno in OT with 20 seconds left. I was cursing anything that moved and then I see the final 90-89 Boise.

<~~~~~~~~ Yay Avatar!
    I expect a new avatar today(tomorrow) and a new team to cash on in with you Eagles, keep it up man!