Fairfield +1/2 (h)
Fairfield (7-12 overall, 5-4 conf) is playing at home against Niagara (12-6 overall, 6-3 conf). Fairfield and Niagara has played one common opponent (Canisus). Fairfield defeated Canisus 70-51 in its last game (Jan 25) while Niagara lost to Canisus 70-62 (Jan 18). Fairfield plays Niagara tough at home and beat Niagara last time at home 68-56. If Fairfield can defeat Niagara, Fairfield will be tied in the standings with the nIagara.
Northern Illinois +4 (h)
Northern Illinois beat Bowling green 74-52 in their last meeting. Bowling Green has covered 3 in a row at the half. I think the half spread is too big for BG to cover. Should be a close game.
Indiana St +4(h)
Indiana St beat Illinois st 68-65 in last meeting. Should be a close low scoring game. Too many points at the half for the underdog.
Florida Atlantic +4.5 (h)
I am not impressed with AR LR and its relatively weak schedule. Florida Atlantic plays hard and defeated AR LR 75-71 in their last meeting.
St Peters +4.5 (h)
St Peters is again one of the worst teams in this rather weak conference. Only thing I like about St Peters is their get excited about playing Rider and especially when playing at home. St Peters lost by one point in their last meeting with Rider. St Peters led that game 34-22. I expect St Peters to be competitive in this game.
Maryland +3 (h)
Maryland is a dangerous team in college basketball. Maryland lost games to some weaker competition. Maryland was playing to its level of competion. When playing someone good, Maryland comes out to play. I love Maryland as an underdog at home and espeically at the half.