MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan at Wisconsin

What is everybody's opinion on this game? I havent seen Wisconsin play on TV but I know they are good obviously. I just think winning by 18 is too much against a Big Ten rival even though Wisconsin is at home. Anything I am missing here?

mrbig
    mrbig's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is a lot of points, but Michigan will struggle with the size of Wisconsin. They sent Wisky to the line 25 times when they met a couple weeks ago. That is unusual for Michigan...I only see Michigan scoring 55-57 pts at max. Wisconsin doesn't really play a style to score over 75 even tho they went to PSU at scored 80.

I like a tease either way with the under...

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

What you are missing is probably the fact that you have not seen Michigan play. This is a tough number, but I think Wisconsin will cover.

MoneySportsGuy

Yeah I think you are right McRich but on other hand I dont know its a Big Ten matchup and those are iffy at times and wow I dont know 18 is just alot of points.

On other hand if Wisconsin can win by 16 at Michigan I would assume they could win by 18 at home

mrbig
    mrbig's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm also not sure Jon Leuer, a 5pt avg, goes off for 25 pts again. Not saying Michigan is a strong play... they don't rebound worth a crap and play chucker ball, but a back door cover is quite possible

MoneySportsGuy

I am with you mrbig so goodluck on it and we'll see later tonight

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

funny, Mich is one of the worst teams in the big ten but of course when i bet against them they play their best game of the season. They are shooting almost lights out and are killing wisconsin on the boards

picantel
    picantel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

crap crap crap. I had the game over 127 to win a parley. The first 5 minutes of the game everyone kept missing everything and it was too little too late. lose it by 2 points.

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    Yeah I think you are right McRich but on other hand I dont know its a Big Ten matchup and those are iffy at times and wow I dont know 18 is just alot of points.

On other hand if Wisconsin can win by 16 at Michigan I would assume they could win by 18 at home
    You are dead on about the Big Ten games. I need to stay away from the big lines.

MoneySportsGuy

Appreciate the comment McRich, I knew it was going to be closer. I need to go with my gut, all Saturday and Sunday I had lots of games and then noticed everybody posting the other team, and all the ones they went on, that I followed it lost. Have to remember to not let mass influence effect my decisions grrrr. Same thing tonight was on Drake Michigan and Wake and put money on Wake and just layed off others and they all hit haha.

Now got big money on Tenn 2 units and also they are the final 3 of 3 in my parlay if they get it, nice pick up