curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free Monay Plays, Monday Jan 21st

I had several of these, but got home from work late and could not get them up before the games started.

San Diego @ Portland San Diego PK.

San Diego should be a medium to big fav in this game.

I would take Pepperdine if they had a few more points, right now they are +9. Going to hold off on them.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I had several of these, but got home from work late and could not get them up before the games started.

I would take Pepperdine if they had a few more points, right now they are +9. Going to hold off on them.
    what does pk mean I dont get that I know stupid to ask but hey what can you do

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post

ha ha, lol . . . I just posted in the best bets same thing about the SD play, in that I too got home too late to post in time, but I got the play in with my book . . . Let's go San Diego at a Pk!! Good luck curious!

Checkerboard

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    what does pk mean I dont get that I know stupid to ask but hey what can you do
    Pk stands for 'Pick' meaning there's no point handicap and to win a wager, you simply have to 'pick' the team that will win the game. Another way to think of it would be that the pointspread is zero. and hey, MoneySportsGuy, I once asked the same question and so, probably did every other guy on this forum. No question is stupid, we've all got to start learning somewhere!

Checkerboard

all right!!

BigPappi13
    BigPappi13's Avatar Become A Pro!

So "pk" is something like the "moneyline" you're betting for who's gonna win doesn't matter the point spread or the final score, just the game result rigth???

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPappi13 View Post
    So "pk" is something like the "moneyline" you're betting for who's gonna win doesn't matter the point spread or the final score, just the game result rigth???
    no...pk means the actual point spead is zero...so taking either side can be played without getting or giving up points...