MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loyola vs St Marys

Hey what is everybodys opinions on Loyola vs St Mary's. I know St Mary's is better team but isnt 26 at home a pretty high points to cover? I mean the matchups between the 2 have been fairly close so curious what you all think I am leaning towards Loyola with the points, who is with me?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

The funny thing is that it actually started at -27, so the money is going toward Loyola. I was hoping that it would go down to about -24 and then I would buy some points and take St Marys, but I don't think it will go that low.

MoneySportsGuy

You think though that St Mary's can even cover like +24 for Loyola? I still would think that is too high to cover, I mean that is a really really high line for 2 teams that seem to keep it pretty close,don't you think or am I missing something else?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd be careful on this one. Look at Loyola's roadies. They got swamped by Cal-Bakersfield by 34. 29 to BYU. 28 to New Mexico. This is another no play for me personally.

MoneySportsGuy

Yeah I am looking into it, I still am not sure if St Mary's can cover like 27. I know they are good and at home and Loyola is bad but I just my gut tells me otherwise, still deciding if going to play it or not.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I'd be careful on this one. Look at Loyola's roadies. They got swamped by Cal-Bakersfield by 34. 29 to BYU. 28 to New Mexico. This is another no play for me personally.
    That's part of the reason why I wouldn't mind taking St Mary's if the line goes down a little more. The only thing that worries me is if it gets out of hand like that, how soon will St Mary's revert to emptying the bench?

woohoo
    woohoo's Avatar Become A Pro!

26 is way too high of a spread for me on this game.

MoneySportsGuy

Yeah I wouldnt even do like 25 or something, that is just too much to give up at home.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

dont even touch this game. my friend goes to LMU and his gf is one of the cheerleaders, so he watches all the games. LMU is one of THE worst teams in the nation. they could easily get blown out tonight, there are better bets

we fade LMU pretty much everyweek bc they are that bad.
    Last edited by freeVICK; 01-21-08 at 06:12 PM.

MoneySportsGuy

who is going to take loyola now at 27.5? anybody it sure is tempting even when they have a chance to get blown out

MoneySportsGuy

whew glad I didnt bet this game ouch Loyola is getting spanked hard.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

i wish i bet it. got scared but ive been fading LMU all season long. didnt trust

i hope i saved you guys money

MoneySportsGuy

you convinced me at least, I was seriously considering taking Loyola at 26 and then it went to 27.5 and really was going to but backed off. what do you think of the over in Zags game hawaii? I know your doing 1st half so goodluck with that I don't touch 1st halfs but hope it wins and my over of 137 hits...