MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bowling Green at Akron

What is everybody's thoughts on todays game? I got in late so only able to wager on this and then Oregon/WSU game.

I like Bowling Green here, they dont score alot of points, but the way they can keep it close with instate rival, I like the 13.5, thinking about taking it, anybody have additonal information to consider?

awholelottalumps
    awholelottalumps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    What is everybody's thoughts on todays game? I got in late so only able to wager on this and then Oregon/WSU game.

I like Bowling Green here, they dont score alot of points, but the way they can keep it close with instate rival, I like the 13.5, thinking about taking it, anybody have additonal information to consider?
    I also like Bowling Green as they have an experienced backcourt and they have covered 3 out of 4 away from home ATS.I like the points here.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bowling Green plays regional rivals really tough, they are 5-2-1 or 6-2-1 ATS this year when playing regional rivals depending on what you think their "region" is. The only thing I don't like about this game is I think the spread should be +18.

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I have Akron in the last of a 3 team teaser at -7.

MoneySportsGuy

I got Bowling Green at +13.5 so goodluck to what you guys do!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

I was afraid to touch the game. After hindsight, I'm wondering what the hell I was thinking.

MoneySportsGuy

Well obviously the books were correct in this spread, nice tease to get me to bet it haha BG got blown out today so I lost that one