Alry45's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed. they are rolling teams.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kansas baby lets cash in tonight!

twtb19
    twtb19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I went to Mizzou and am to the point I would like to see KU lose almost more than MU win...but KU is going to win this game big. Missouri has a horrid half court offense and won't get any open looks against this KU team.

I hate how good KU is this year, but they look tough and I am not sure who I would put ahead of them if I were ranking teams.

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

till Kansas stops beating people by 30 i am with them
    they covered too many times this season and i have only been on them a few times..

i rode the celtics train but that has cooled off

However, The nba doesnt have the discrepancy in talent like the ncaa. So rock chalk tonight

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Well I played Missouri myself but I certainly see the argument. Kansas has been steamrolling opponents, even in situations where I thought they might be a bit flat (i.e Boston College, Nebraska, etc...).

The thing I like with Missouri is their ability to push the tempo here. I think this is a good spot for the Tigers as they lost outright as a fav last time out and generally, favs that lose outright and then are home dogs are good bets.

I'll take Missouri +7.5 tonight....

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Same here - Missouri +7.5

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Well I played Missouri myself but I certainly see the argument. Kansas has been steamrolling opponents, even in situations where I thought they might be a bit flat (i.e Boston College, Nebraska, etc...).

The thing I like with Missouri is their ability to push the tempo here. I think this is a good spot for the Tigers as they lost outright as a fav last time out and generally, favs that lose outright and then are home dogs are good bets.

I'll take Missouri +7.5 tonight....
    damn u and ur logical arguements

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm big on Kansas tonight. Got them in a few teasers, and straight up for a few units. Let's go Kansas.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm glad Kansas finally hit a snag. They have been a covering machine lately. Glad I decided to fade them one more time today.

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't believe they only wound up winning by 6. Congrats to you guys on Missouri, played a great game.