jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk You Riverside

Stupid Bastards Cost Me My Parlay

Ship It!
    Ship It!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Was on this one, too. Caps off a couple of rough nights back to back. Tough to handicap some of these games involving smaller schools where attendance may be as few as a couple thousand people (or less).....

Will give it a go tomorrow.

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Riverside burnt me earlier in the year @ SD State. They're just a "screw you" type of team. They cover when they're not supposed to, and burn you when they are.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry for the loss jeffries, my parlay was blown when Memphis didnt cover my -27.5 ....

jeffries

Lost my fukking bankroll. im done gambling..

bye

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by ChuteBoxe View Post
    Riverside burnt me earlier in the year @ SD State. They're just a "screw you" type of team. They cover when they're not supposed to, and burn you when they are.
    Hmmm, reminds me of a certain football team....yes, Brady, I'm talking to you!!!

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Come on Jeff, I lost on these D-Bags too. Sometime taking a bye helps. I feel your pain - sorry buddy...
    Last edited by OrionSky; 01-16-08 at 11:48 PM.

jeffries

Riverside blows

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Cowboy Up Jeffries!!!!

Its all good. That is why it is called betting!!!

After seeing how you get involved I'm sure you can take a few steps back and figure out a new approach. Dont let the bookie traps/bad upsets, get you.

Good luck and see you here tomorrow with a different approach I'm sure in no time you will be in the up swing again.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by GODFATHER View Post

Its all good. That is why it is called betting!!!

After seeing how you get involved I'm sure you can take a few steps back and figure out a new approach. Dont let the bookie traps/bad upsets, get you.

Good luck and see you here tomorrow with a different approach I'm sure in no time you will be in the up swing again.

lost over $1500 in 48 hours. My bankroll is $0!!! I got nothing!!!! Fukkin Riverside burnt me. Scumbags

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Riverside. Not such a bad place.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

hoops a daisy! I feel for you; better luck next time!!

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    let me guess, had them on ML onlooker?

your pretty good at your ML picks it seems overall, I need to start looking who you bet more often

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Tons of games tomorrow

Jeffries,

tomorrow you will make your hit!!! do your homework and you will be up and running again

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Lost my fukking bankroll. im done gambling..

bye
    sorry you lost jeffries...don't give up

jeffries

Not only did CS Northridge cost me my $300 2 TEAM PARLAY, but Texas A&M couldn't even beat Texas Tech and cost me my 5 team parlay... I hit 4 of 5 games in my 5 team parlay but Texas A&M didn't win, and I took the ML...

what a joke

WestsidePete

sucks man...are you really done?? don't give up...just manage your funds better

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got to go with the underdogs instead of double digit favorites. Rather find the best dogs to bet on from all the games. The problem with Jeffries is always looking for favorites to cover the spreads. The problem with this approach is that you will run into dogs that cover the spread for the entire game like Riverside did tonite. I rather bet the dogs, that I am very confident that will cover the spread, at the halftime. I am beginning to think the smart beton the home underdog at half time (Tonite it would have been Riverside, GeorgiaTech, Temple, Utah, Texas Tech, NC Charlotte). These are all home dogs that covered the spread at the hlaf. The only one that did not was Florida St. I have been doing some research and am finding some surprising results. Most home underdogs are covering spreads at the half.

WestsidePete

sometimes favs work out great...for me I picked 8 teams and only the dog didn't come thru for me...I hate pts...unless it's a dog with value...I try to play teasers or ML parlays most of the time.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    Got to go with the underdogs instead of double digit favorites. Rather find the best dogs to bet on from all the games. The problem with Jeffries is always looking for favorites to cover the spreads. The problem with this approach is that you will run into dogs that cover the spread for the entire game like Riverside did tonite. I rather bet the dogs, that I am very confident that will cover the spread, at the halftime. I am beginning to think the smart beton the home underdog at half time (Tonite it would have been Riverside, GeorgiaTech, Temple, Utah, Texas Tech, NC Charlotte). These are all home dogs that covered the spread at the hlaf. The only one that did not was Florida St. I have been doing some research and am finding some surprising results. Most home underdogs are covering spreads at the half.
    You'd rather bet the dogs, I'd rather bet the favorites... as I say, I'd rather have the better team giving up some points than hoping the worse team isnt bad enough to get lose by a certain amount

For every dog you give me that covers a spread, I can give you a favorite that does too...

Get tired of seeing people say not to take double-digit favorites... if it were that easy then you could just take a double digit dog every game and make easy money

hwangSGD
    hwangSGD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    i went to ucr haha. its pretty boring unless you're a stoner which most ppl r

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by hwangSGD View Post
    i went to ucr haha. its pretty boring unless you're a stoner which most ppl r
    lazy potheads losing games for us! lol.

Irish Lumberjack
    Irish Lumberjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2332

sounds like it's time for a $20 12 team parlay from hell

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

no one should ever bet uc riverside

come on

There not even a real team

palerider
    palerider's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rule #1 never bet your whole bank roll on a paraly. Sorry for your lose.