PLUSLINES
    PLUSLINES's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday Plays:

Vandy -3.5
    Last edited by PLUSLINES; 02-12-08 at 09:21 PM.

Qkasey
    Qkasey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brand New To This

Quote Originally Posted by PLUSLINES View Post
    Great night..5 in a row. Continual updates at permalink #43 within this thread...
    I m brand new to this betting b ball and I am going to follow your pics seems like your system is pretty hot keep it up!

PLUSLINES

Thanks QKasey!!!..

Just be careful! The hot streaks (and the cold ones) always seem short lived!!

Good Luck!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

GL tonight seems like two solid home teams, however no plays for me. Kentucky and illinoi both scare me a little.

PLUSLINES

Thanks LVK!!!!

Qkasey
    Qkasey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pluslines what happened to your Minn. -4.5 pick I don t see it in permalink #71 anymore. Or permalink 43.

SchlepRock
    SchlepRock's Avatar Become A Pro!

What happen to minnasota you had posted?

PLUSLINES

System Update eliminated Minnesota as a play for tonight. Any date on permalink #43 that has a * is an indication of a system update and potentially adds or deletes a team or teams. I try to only implement an update that affects a minimal number of plays. Sometimes it affects teams that loose, but over the season thus far it has affected a large portion of teams that have actually won as well. The goal is to have a system that produces a winning result by season end, but it has to be equally applied to all plays both winners and losers.
    Last edited by PLUSLINES; 02-12-08 at 10:17 PM.

SchlepRock

the only problem is you cant cancel a game after there getting blowed out ROFL Is that why you have this nice record?

PLUSLINES

Quote Originally Posted by SchlepRock View Post
    the only problem is you cant cancel a game after there getting blowed out ROFL Is that why you have this nice record?
    I did not cancel a game. I updated the system I use. After the system update, the team no longer fit the system. Why would I not update to develop a system that produces a winning result. Example; If I make a play on a team, and I see that a history or trend develops for a certain stat that has a losing record, then add that to a filter. The update would then filter out that stat, thus leaving only the teams/plays that fit the new criteria. Once I update the system, I also update al the plays STD that fit the new updated criteria. At the end of the season I then can say that all games actually fit the system. As I have said in previous post, when I update the system I remove all games that no longer fit. That includes both losses and wins. I have removed both and do not remove only the losses to improve the record. I refilter every play I post after any update.

I apologize if you disagree with my methods. I have removed many wins along the way as well as losses. ANY SYSTEM CHANGE I MAKE IS APPLIED EQUALLY TO ALL OF THE PLAYS BOTH WINS AND LOSSES. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY AND WILL REMAIN SO.

I have made 1 system update in the last 4 days and that update has affected 1 team out of the 9 that I had originally posted.

Thanks for the post.
    Last edited by PLUSLINES; 02-13-08 at 04:07 PM.

PLUSLINES

Wednesday Plays:

NCAA

Dayton -2.5
    Buffalo -5.5
    Long Beach State -5

SchlepRock

if your going to change a game it must be before it starts the game is at 9 pm you change it at

Last edited by PLUSLINES : Yesterday at 10:21 PM.

PLUSLINES

if your going to change a game it must be before it starts the game is at 9 pm you change it at

Last edited by PLUSLINES : Yesterday at 10:21 PM.
    The system updates are made as I see the results of the games. Sometimes it is before games start, but sometimes it is after a game starts or even after it ends. Why would I make all changes before a game starts unless that is when I see the need for a system change? I have to see results of how the system works with the updated filters before determining if a system update is needed. I am not asking anyone to place wagers on my plays. I am trying to show the results of a system. I think that you are assuming that I am promoting my plays so that others will place similar wagers. At this time I am only trying to show how the system is performing based on the wagers that I make, and that fit the system as it is updated. This is the way I have worked in the past and will cotinue to use this as a method. As always I will use the * to show dates of updates

SchlepRock

You should tell everyone. That this record is not a valid ATS
    record. So dumb asses like myself dont go and bet the dam game thinking you no what the f==k your talking about.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

all touts are the same UNREAL

PLUSLINES

record. So dumb asses like myself dont go and bet the dam game thinking you no what the f==k your talking about.
    I believe the record to be a good one...even with updates. If you had placed an equal amount on each of the plays I have posted along the way, you would not be in the red!! The fact that you pick and chose is your choice. If you can not post something positive dont post anything at all in this thread please. I will reciprocate. Thanks and good luck.

tool21
    tool21's Avatar Become A Pro!

He was exactly the same across the street. Ghosted his own thread, boasting about his record when he was losing units.

I was going to say something here after he posted that one Houston game didn't count because "Yao had the flu and wasn't supposed to play" but then he did play. What you bet and what you say you bet are two different things. I wouldn't trust this guy.

PLUSLINES

0-2 thus far...hoping things get better for game 3!!

PLUSLINES

No more NBA plays for me until about a week after the break...

PLUSLINES

Update Pending
    Last edited by PLUSLINES; 02-16-08 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Update

PLUSLINES

Saturday Plays:

NCAA Dayton -4(Pending)
    NCAA Towson St. pk(Pending)
    NCAA Wright St. -4 (Pending)
    NCAA Ariz St. -4 (Pending)

PLUSLINES

Quote Originally Posted by tool21 View Post
    He was exactly the same across the street. Ghosted his own thread, boasting about his record when he was losing units.

I was going to say something here after he posted that one Houston game didn't count because "Yao had the flu and wasn't supposed to play" but then he did play. What you bet and what you say you bet are two different things. I wouldn't trust this guy.
    I make wagers based on injury reports. I heard and saw conflicting information on whether he would play. With a force such as Yao it certainly makes a big difference on the game. My point was that I was going with the team/line if Yao did not play and he line would be out of the range I would place a wager on. If he did then it would not be a play. I fail to see the issue. I could not sit by the computer so I had to post what I saw at the time. It fit the system if he did not play. It did not if he played. It is that simple.

As far as playing my plays, no, I would not either. There are many handicappers that up well ion advance of 20 units thus far.
    I am not at 20 yet. With all adjustments I have made since the beginning in Hoops, I am only up +15.46. As I have already stated, I have removed the teams/plays that no longer fit the most recently updated system. The revised results are posted at permalink #43.

PLUSLINES

Why is the record not valid ?? All teams that are posted and the results fit the system that I use. What about that makes the results invalid?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

GL today

PLUSLINES

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    GL today
    Thank You!! 2 you as well!!!! 2-0 thus far. Still 2 to go...

SchlepRock

What happen to Appalachian State didnt fit the system after the blow out.
    Wright St. -4 Ariz St. -4 2 more loses I dont really care what you post thats up to SBR.
    Your only fooling the newbies and making them lose there money. Anybody that watched your picks. Can tell your record is judge after the fact. I guess i really just dont like cheaters.

Sorry!!
    Last edited by SchlepRock; 02-17-08 at 11:03 AM.

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

schleprock

if you don't like plusses post don't read them. if you want to start your own thread do it. don't critize someone else.

SchlepRock

Permalink 93

ask a ?

PLUSLINES

What happen to Appalachian State didnt fit the system after the blow out.
    Wright St. -4 Ariz St. -4 2 more loses I dont really care what you post thats up to SBR.
    Your only fooling the newbies and making them lose there money. Anybody that watched your picks. Can tell your record is judge after the fact. I guess i really just dont like cheaters.

Sorry!!
    Schlep,

This was a simple error. If you have noticed I have been only playing home favorites, or on rare occasion an away dog. App State was an away favored team on that game. I apologize and I should have caught that one. There is not any intentional cheating going on here. Please explain.

Thanks,
    Last edited by PLUSLINES; 02-17-08 at 03:54 PM.

PLUSLINES

Sunday: NC Charlotte +3

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

i understand what you are saying pluslines about how you make changes to your system therefore once you make those changes it changes you overall record since some games may not apply anymore, however you should have a notice or something written next to your record that explains this. Otherwise people may end up being misled. Either way best of luck on your picks

PLUSLINES

Quote Originally Posted by Dbldown11 View Post
    i understand what you are saying pluslines about how you make changes to your system therefore once you make those changes it changes you overall record since some games may not apply anymore, however you should have a notice or something written next to your record that explains this. Otherwise people may end up being misled. Either way best of luck on your picks
    I appreciate and respect your comments regarding this I guess I thought I had been clear, but apparently this is not the case. I will make a post(edit) in the beginning of the thread to clarify.

Thanks!

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

very clear edit pluslines...now u dont have to worry about your credibility put into question anymore.

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crazy finish to the NC Charlotte game. Glad it didn't go into OT as I followed

PLUSLINES

Quote Originally Posted by hi-rez View Post
    Crazy finish to the NC Charlotte game. Glad it didn't go into OT as I followed
    Congrats man! Sounds like you were a winner ..

First 1234 Last