Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Cinci at Irish

I think the loss to Marquette has stunned ND. They have been beating some very good teams at home but just got it handed to them by a good Marquette team. Cincy on the other hand has had some tough losses but has turned their season around with wins at Lousiville and against Syracuse and Villanova. Unless they have a let down game I just think 12 is too many here. Not sure what everyone else thinks but I'm deciding on a nice parlay with my 3 picks.

Cincy +12
    Nebraska -2.5
    and Wisconsin -4.5

NOPHUN
    NOPHUN's Avatar Become A Pro!

im with you on Cinn... however you never know which Cinn team will show up.. seems to happen a lot in Cinn Sports

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh nice Parlay Tigers, I am liking that alot man. Where did you get that at? Have never done a parlay but I already am big on Nebraska and Wis so I like that

Tigers1230

yea I know Cinci is wishywashy but I just have a feeling they might have turned the corner with the past 2 wins. The test will be tonight playing a tough home team in the Irish. I'm just looking for them to keep it close.

Tigers1230

I actually just switched this around. I did bet Cinci straight up but threw Ohio St. in the parlay instead of them. I think I might be more worried about Wisconsin but oh well, pays 6-1

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh shttt dont say worried about Wisconsin I am on them big tonight as well as Nebraska

2Pac
    2Pac's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can you use the logic that ND was stunned, but Nebraska wasn't stunned by Kansas?

Tigers1230

I never said they weren't. I think they came out with their tails between their legs from the start of the game. I just feel they are playing a horrid Colorado team. I think the line is so low bc. no one knows how they will play on a conference road game. If it were any team other than CU I would stay away.

On the other hand i feel ND didn't believe they would get beat by 26 to Marquette. I also like how Cinci is playing and am looking for them to cover the 12.

Tigers1230

Cinci has absolutly blown a 7 pt. lead at half. I am getting messed over tonight so far. I mean its like i had them at +19 for the half and i'm almost losing!!!!!!