Forum_Rock
    Forum_Rock's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 games that should easily cash pending turnout

It looks like the 2 games that are going to be the hot games which is still listed is the Penn State and Wisconsin game.

Hot Fritz has done a real good job keeping Wisconsin involved and tonight though it's in Penn State I don't think they are ready yet for a big game.

Take the points and cover the win, because Penn State is not on the same level as Wisconsin.

Then the other game you have to like State to at least cover. Michigan State can't allow State to push inside, and turnovers going the other way is what Michigan looks for. How many times will Michigan State push, and just take jump shots off dribble? Ohio State is in a turnaround, but this is a big game. They will probably take the game, but at least won't go down more than 9 points.

Michigan State though will win the game!

Ohio State and Penn State are cleary two teams looking to win in these games.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Agree with PSU but disagree about MSU. MSU has a very very strong home court. They play an up tempo style even though Saturday's game was abysmal I have a feeling they come out and play very well tonight. They've gone 0-4 ATS in their last 4 so they haven't played up to potential even though they are 3-1 SU in that time span. I think we see a close game and a late cover by MSU.

PSU totally agree with though...I think it's going to be tough for Wisconsin to win this game but still, Bo Ryan is a real good coach and I am still not sold on PSU as a legit NCAA team but certainly they are able to compete with a young Wisconsin team who is talented but easily defendable.

mmarino
    mmarino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disagree on both games.
    Michigan State -8
    Wisconsin -4.5

Tigers1230
    Tigers1230's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

don't know about the Mich St. team. All I do know is they always let down and implode every year. This could be a prime upset that will once again send their team spiraling downward.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers1230 View Post
    don't know about the Mich St. team. All I do know is they always let down and implode every year. This could be a prime upset that will once again send their team spiraling downward.
    yeah feel the same with MSU I love to root for them but it just seems at times they are fragile and can't handle when things go sour they lost and confused and season tanks.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers1230 View Post
    I think you are badly mistaken here with the MSU football team. The MSU basketball team has been the most solid the past 10 years in the B-10. Very consistent, especially at home where they are very dominant.

Tigers1230

well all I know is that Mich St. just lost to an awful Iowa team and have narrowly escaped many games at home. I like OSU here as long as they don't blow it in the last 2 min. like they did against Purdue.

MoneySportsGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    I think you are badly mistaken here with the MSU football team. The MSU basketball team has been the most solid the past 10 years in the B-10. Very consistent, especially at home where they are very dominant.
    yeah Buddy you are right I did kinda have that backwards. Your right about MSU football, but I forgot to mention an interview I saw with Tom Izzo shortly after the season started and he talked about how they played good but he still doesnt like his teams motivation and purpose at times he feels they stray away but that was just one interview I saw

MoneySportsGuy

Buddy being what you said are you taking MSU -8.5 to cover tonight?

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like betting on a good team to bounce back after a relatively close, hard-fought, disappointing loss. But Michigan State's loss to Iowa was just bizarre. They scored 36 points and lost by 7 to an Iowa team that is mediocre, at best. That tells me something might be fundamentally wrong. I am not sure what to do with this game, but, if anything, I would have to lean toward Ohio State and the points. Ohio State is coming off a loss, in a respectable effort, against a good Purdue team, following a string of eight straight wins (including a 31-point win over Iowa, by the way).

Tigers1230

I see OSU at least covering. Made a small play on the money line hoping MSU gives up a late run and loses a heartbreaker.

MoneySportsGuy

yeah geez I am just torn on this. I mean MSU basketball is good, especially at home, but that Iowa was horrible. It makes me wonder what is going on eith Iowa. I mean they are underdogs big to IU and cover that, then again to MSU and cover that and yet they still have tons of losses. On other hand MSU is good at home, OSU though has a good team but the matchups vs the two have been fairly close. Even though I love MSU I think if I played this I would take OSU and the points but then again, MSU could come out crazy on fire to prove everybody wrong.