babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas (-1) @ Mizzou

Mizzou is perfect at home this season, giving us this favorable line... I don't have time for much of a writeup (taking our daughter to play in 30 minutes), but as an avid UT fan, I can tell you that Barnes has the boys set for a nice conference run. Just check out Mizzou's schedule: http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/teams/schedule?teamId=142

Also, ckeck out UT's record in conference openers under Barnes:
    9-0 with average margin of victory of 17.6 points.
    UT has also won 9 straight over Mizzou (4 at Mizzou).

Easy play for me at 3 units.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this one as well. If they can beat UCLA on the road, they can beat Missouri. Should be a good one.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

same here...line actually has gone to pick'em now as well...

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

pickem= road team for me

Cee
    Cee's Avatar Become A Pro!

man, abrams hit the fadeaway wit a few sec left so i won 1sts on tex. Now we gotta close out for game

Cee
    Cee's Avatar Become A Pro!

mizzo cant miss, i don't remember getting my ass kicked this bad all year on a play

iceberg2788
    iceberg2788's Avatar Become A Pro!

TEXAS IS FULL OF SHIT THERE COACH IS A BUMB and there lil pg i dont know who he thought he was but he came into the game all relaxed and shit tahts why they got there ass wooped didnt want to wake up to late they should have put the game away early in the first half but instead they got there ass wopped

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad 2nd half by Texas plain & simple. You win some, you lose more than some ... grrr.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Bad 2nd half by Texas plain & simple. You win some, you lose more than some ... grrr.
    Bad 2nd half for UT, for sure. That said, a couple other things:
    -Props to Mizzou for shooting 56% from the field...
    -UT needs some FT practice: 11-22 (50%) vs. Mizzou's 21-30 (70%)
    -UT couldn't make the most of their 2nd chance ops: 21 offensive boards (vs. 8 for Mizzou) and I don't recall them really doing a ton with the 2nd chance ops...

And finally, Augustin did have a crappy game today, for sure. 5 TO's, 6-16 shooting, including 2-7 from behind the arc--what the hell is he doing shooting 7 3's??? Which leads me to my final point: UT couldn't hit sh!t from downtown...