EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

How Do You Manage Your Saturday?

Saturday's so far in college hoops are tough days to remain sane. If you're not disciplined, you feel like betting on every game. What's your trick for a day with a full slate of games like today?

I'm starting out with one bet on an early tilt to see how my "feel" for the day is. For me, the best results have come when I limit myself to 2 games per tip time. Otherwise, the downward spiral begins.

#Bet 1 on the day for me DePaul at St.John's Under 139.5

clonecat
    clonecat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Place all bets before the games start and don't change or add throughout the day. Keeps from chasing.

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually breakdown the day in 3 parts....games start at 12 noon and last start time usually 10 pm eastern time zone...so I'll look at the games on the board start times 12-4 ...4:05-7:00...7:05-10:00 or later....I breakout who I like in each part and try not to select more than 3 bets in each part...I usually make 5 college bets on Saturdays....

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Just play the games that you think you have an edge in. . . Just like any other day, And you if anything its a positive thing because there are more games to choose from.