LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Never Been So Pissed About 3-1

What The Hell Happened To Harvard I Was Told Not To And I Didnt Listen Got To Say Though 3and 1 With Games Like These Ill Take It N=but Still Pissed Though If Ihad To Guess It Would Of Been Siena To Let Me Down But What The Hell Do I Know

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol y0 Idk anything about the NCAA and I had 4 top games today to bet on according to everybodys favorites..

Sienna, Harvard, Loyola-Maryland, and Rider.... I took Sienna, Loyola-Maryland and Rider. Lmao good thing I left Harvard outl,.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LINE-crush-ER View Post
    What The Hell Happened To Harvard I Was Told Not To And I Didnt Listen Got To Say Though 3and 1 With Games Like These Ill Take It N=but Still Pissed Though If Ihad To Guess It Would Of Been Siena To Let Me Down But What The Hell Do I Know

i played a little on harvard on someones advice, may have been yours, idk...on to tomorrow.

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Good For You Harvard Was My

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Lol y0 Idk anything about the NCAA and I had 4 top games today to bet on according to everybodys favorites..

Sienna, Harvard, Loyola-Maryland, and Rider.... I took Sienna, Loyola-Maryland and Rider. Lmao good thing I left Harvard outl,.
    CANT LIE ONE OF MY FAVORITES BUT I DINDNT BET LIKE IT WAS SO GOOD FOR ME IREALLY HAD A GOOD NIGHT I HIT A 6 TEMER 4 TEAMER SEVERAL 3 TEAMERS AND ABOUT 3000.00 WORTH OF S TRAIGHT SHOTS AND IM STILL NOT HAPPY HARVARD KEPT ME FROM SENDIING MY CHILD TO HARVARD