tmac4448
    tmac4448's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would like some opinions on these picks

Dayton -5.5
    I picked dayton because they are a tough and have won 12 su in a row. They have also had rough road games that they won against Holy Cross and their most impressive road win against Louisville. Last reason is because St Louis has a stagnant offense and it showed against GW on Thursday.

Drake -5
    Drake is 8-0 at home while Missouri st is 1-4. Drake has a strong D and its better at home (37.9% and 53.4pts) and a steady offense. Drake has a crowd that can finally get behind their team and put an end to the 6year losing streak that they have had against Missouri St.

Texas A&M -20 most questionable (how tested is Texas A&M)
    At home Tex am is shooting 52.2% and holding their opp to 34.9%. Colorado's D gives up around 44% no matter the circumstance and that should go up against Tex am. Tex am has won their last 7 by an average of 29pts and have a 26pt victory over LSU, 23pt victory over Ohio St. Colorado has only played 2 ranked teams (at Wis) which they lost 78-52 and against Stanford which they lost 67-43.

Kas -10.5
    Anytime I can get the line on Kansas to be this low I like Kansas. They love to run up points and just won at Boston College by 25pts. They are playing at full strength and I just don't see the Neb D stopping Kansas. Last season Neb froze on the big stage and lost by 52pts to this Kansas team.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alot of people are gunning at NC State St +20.
    Last edited by jeffries; 01-12-08 at 03:07 AM.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    Alot of people are gunning at Washington St +20.
    You mean NCST +20 I am gunning for Wash St +7 as well

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

im headin out for a bit. if you pm me i'll look over these and give some opinions sometime tomorrow if they arent noon starts.

regardless, gl buddy.

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    You mean NCST +20 I am gunning for Wash St +7 as well
    Lmao my bad!! Yes thats what I meant ahahaha... killer tired 4 am in the morning

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think either the Dayton or KU one might bite you. Kansas has had some tough games at Nebraska over the years no matter how good they are.