ncst +19.5
    texas -1
    neb +10.5
    tennessee -6

BigOrangeTitans
    Go Kill Yourself, Thx Mgmt
    BigOrangeTitans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I like all of em cept for VT. Will be on some of these so, lets cash mo!

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrangeTitans View Post
    I like all of em cept for VT. Will be on some of these so, lets cash mo!

vt may be my fav on here.

i'll have to see how things look in the am. i havent looked into any of these games yet, i just glanced at the lines and these stood out.

BigOrangeTitans

Havent dug into vt yet, so still maybe a play for me, kinda waiting to see some line movements in the am as well

mofome

heres an article and pick i'll share:

From the very beginning of this season, the Hokies basketball team hasn't been feeling well. In fact, doctors recently diagnosed this problem as "extreme experience deprivation." With six freshmen in the rotation, Coach Seth Greenberg's squad has had its fair share of ups and downs. Now the Hokies (9-6) open up the meat of their ACC schedule with a home game against Maryland (11-5). Coach Gary Williams' school has dominated the series, earning a 25-6 record against Virginia Tech all-time. The Terrapins will be looking for payback following a 67-64 overtime loss in Blacksburg last year. Both teams lost close games in their ACC openers and will be looking to start the full ACC schedule off on a good note.

The Starting Five

Associated Press

Vasquez leads Maryland with nearly 17-points a game.
    Virginia Tech: Freshman Jeff Allen is a haus down low for the Hokies, earning his sixth double-double of the season against Charleston Southern, scoring 10 points and grabbing 10 rebounds. Fellow freshman Malcolm Delaney was recently inserted into the starting lineup and has provided a little more production than the man he replaced, Hank Thorns. So far this season, Delaney is averaging a solid 7.5 points per game and 3.5 assists per fame. Against Charleston Southern, junior wing A.D. Vassallo stepped it up, pouring in a season high 21 in the 30 point victory. Deron Washington is the other veteran in the starting lineup and he will be counted on to step up his game, both offensively and defensively, as Tech begins ACC play.

Maryland: The Terps are led by potential all-ACC performer Grevis Vasquez. The 6-foot-6 sophomore leads the team with 16.9 and has led Maryland in scoring in 10 different games thus far. Coach Gary Williams boasts his version of Cheick Diakite in 6-foot-8 senior Bambale Osby. The Richmond, Virginia native is averaging 10.4 points a game and 5.8 boards a game. He has a motor that never quits and is very, very aggressive. Osby teams with fellow senior forward James Gist to form one of the longest, most athletic frontcourts in the country. With Vasquez manning the outside and Gist (14.6 points per game, 7.7 rebounds per game) on the block, Coach Williams holds an incredible inside-outside combination.

The Bench Players

Virginia Tech: After being removed from the starting lineup, Hank Thorns assumed the role of energizer. The 5-foot-9 point guard proved he can certainly do that, using his cat-like quickness to put in 10 points against Charleston Southern. Down low, Cheick Diakite has proved to be a vital part of the Hokies' defense, blocking 11 shots in the past three games. He faces a challenge but expect the native from Mali to step up. Dorenzo Hudson has showed why he was a four-star recruit out of high school, providing instant scoring off the bench when needed. Against Richmond, Hudson reeled off nine straight points, nailing two threes and getting fouled on a layup, only to go to the line and drain the free throw like butter. Long armed freshman Terrell Bell will be called on throughout the game for a defensive stop and he very well could make Vasquez's day brutal.

Maryland: The Terps bench doesn't go very deep at all, with only three players having played in all 16 games so far. All three are freshman and 6-foot-6 Cliff Tucker leads the way with 4.6 points off the bench. The El Paso, Texas native is joined by fellow freshmen Adrian Bowie and Braxton Dupree. Bowie is from Greenbelt, Maryland and with his 6-foot-2 inch height, he is the shortest player on the team. Dupree is from Baltimore, and started seven games earlier this season. He averaged over five points a game in his starts, but his season average is just below four.

The Outlook

The Terrapins are significantly more experienced than the Hokies, which will give Maryland a big advantage heading into tip-off. Throughout the game, the Hokies will look for mismatches, such as Washington on Eric Hayes or Vasquez. Malcolm Delaney will be the smallest player on the court when the ball is tipped so he will have a big challenge awaiting him every time he crosses half court with the ball. Tech will have the advantage of playing in Cassell Coliseum, a place where the young Hokies have thrived. Expect this to be just like the many recent games. It will be a helter skelter, sloppy, pace changing game that will go down to the final minutes.

Prediction: Virginia Tech 55 Maryland 61

from hokiehaven.com
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 02-24-16 at 12:52 PM. Reason: image does not exist

heineken
    heineken's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another undefeated home team giving up less then 5 points to a road team that has not proven itself this season. The Maryland Terps come into this game only playing 1 of their 16 games this season on the road. They sit at 1-0… The Virginia Tech Hokies are 9-6 overall this season and are 7-0 at home. Taking the 5 point home court rule, I would have to say the Hokies are a better team on a neutral court given the single point. Virginia Tech has the 15th ranked defense in the league and holds teams below that key 60 point mark. They also have teams shooting percentages way below the average at 37.8%. Virginia Tech doesn’t score massive numbers of points but they win by big numbers by holding there team to the absolute minimum. Maryland and their 127th ranked offense does not pose as much of a threat to the superior defense today. I think this game will fall under the total with the Hokies getting the cover by 3-6 points.

BigOrangeTitans

coach williams very underrated coach, i like MD here early, will dig and see though

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by heineken View Post
    Another undefeated home team giving up less then 5 points to a road team that has not proven itself this season. The Maryland Terps come into this game only playing 1 of their 16 games this season on the road. They sit at 1-0… The Virginia Tech Hokies are 9-6 overall this season and are 7-0 at home. Taking the 5 point home court rule, I would have to say the Hokies are a better team on a neutral court given the single point. Virginia Tech has the 15th ranked defense in the league and holds teams below that key 60 point mark. They also have teams shooting percentages way below the average at 37.8%. Virginia Tech doesn’t score massive numbers of points but they win by big numbers by holding there team to the absolute minimum. Maryland and their 127th ranked offense does not pose as much of a threat to the superior defense today. I think this game will fall under the total with the Hokies getting the cover by 3-6 points.

great read

bol to you this sat.

mofome

coach williams very underrated coach, i like MD here early, will dig and see though

williams, it seems, has been overrated imo. this team flat out stinks.

BigOrangeTitans

after lookin at some quick stats, i have to second you mo, MD sucks! This line is horrible, i would have it as a -7 or 8, so gotta ride with you here. MD lost to AMERICAN for christ sakes.

mofome

after lookin at some quick stats, i have to second you mo, MD sucks! This line is horrible, i would have it as a -7 or 8, so gotta ride with you here. MD lost to AMERICAN for christ sakes.

mofome

vt -4
    neb +10.5
    vandy +100

those are my plays.

PLUSLINES
    PLUSLINES's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Today Mo!.....

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Love the Vandy play MO

GL

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by PLUSLINES View Post
    Good luck Today Mo!.....

ty pluslines, my first play is gettin an ass kickin.

mofome

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    Love the Vandy play MO

GL

lookin like dog shtt.