LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Friday Night Quick Looks

canisius +5.5::
    LAYOLA MARYLAND +5
    HARVARD-4.5:
    TEAMS LIKE THESE YOU ALMOST HAVE TO KNOW HOW THE BUS RIDE OVER
    Last edited by LINE-crush-ER; 01-11-08 at 01:57 AM. Reason: got team practice report schedule

jeffries
    jeffries's Avatar Become A Pro!

How confident in terms of betting units are you in each of those games?

LINE-crush-ER

confident

Quote Originally Posted by jeffries View Post
    How confident in terms of betting units are you in each of those games?
    unless they change for good reason harvard should win by ten
    cansisus proble wins out right
    layola im not so certin go to watch this a little closer if you need a third team i dont liike niagra at all
    Last edited by LINE-crush-ER; 01-11-08 at 01:53 AM. Reason: more detailed

jeffries

Why Cansisus though? Don't they only have 2 wins?

Do you think Rider -2.5 over Iona is a good pick?
    Last edited by jeffries; 01-11-08 at 02:09 AM.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Canisus is probably the best bet

Why Cansisus though? Don't they only have 2 wins?

Do you think Rider -2.5 over Iona is a good pick?
    Canisus and Manhattan are in the weakest conferences in division 1. Canisus is 2-12 (0-4 conf) and Manhattan is 7-7 (1-3 conf). Why I think Canisus is the best bet friday? Canisus may cover the spread for the entire 40 minutes of this game and may even win this game outright. I do not laying points on favorite trap plays (which tend to be inflated). The oddsmakers are trying to scare the public away from betting on Canisus on the ML. I think its hard to take a six point underdog on the ML especially when big money is involved. Lets take both Canisus +6 and ML.

I think betting on Harvard is not a good bet. Even if they win by 10, it will not be easy as is Canisus +6. I rather be in the confort zone and bet on the underdog that will cover the spread for the whole game.

jeffries

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    Canisus and Manhattan are in the weakest conferences in division 1. Canisus is 2-12 (0-4 conf) and Manhattan is 7-7 (1-3 conf). Why I think Canisus is the best bet friday? Canisus may cover the spread for the entire 40 minutes of this game and may even win this game outright. I do not laying points on favorite trap plays (which tend to be inflated). The oddsmakers are trying to scare the public away from betting on Canisus on the ML. I think its hard to take a six point underdog on the ML especially when big money is involved. Lets take both Canisus +6 and ML.

I think betting on Harvard is not a good bet. Even if they win by 10, it will not be easy as is Canisus +6. I rather be in the confort zone and bet on the underdog that will cover the spread for the whole game.
    Rider -2.5 seems to be a big favorite to though. How do you feel about this game?

rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

One spread that has me wondering is Harvard -5. First off Harvard is a terrible 1-9 SU on the road. I know they beat Dartmouth pretty easily last time they played, however Dartmouth hasn't played a game since that loss and have had a lot of time to make adjustments and prepare. I'm gonna play Dartmouth +5 along with Loyola MD +5 also. I wont bet a team 1-9 SU on the road giving that many points, thats just a joke.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rider -2.5 seems to be a big favorite to though. How do you feel about this game?
    Rider is a better team than a 9-6 rcord would indicate. We have to realize that two of those loses were by a single point each. In its last road loss, Rider led Drexel at halftime by a score of 37-30 and by 10 points in the 2nd half. Drexel came back and won by a score of 73-66 (dec 27, 2007). Rider can easily be a 12-3team. If that was the case, Rider would be a 5-6 point favorite in this game. Rider looked very impressive against Canisus by winning 102-51. Rider had to take it out its frustrations of losing some close games and Canisus was a victim. NExt up is Iona which is very turnover happy in its games. Iona has more TO's than assists on the season which is not good. Iona is also not a good rebounding team. Rider is playing in better form than Iona. I think laying 2.5 points is not much in this game.

GODFATHER
    GODFATHER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

really appreciate you guys for your info..My biggest problem is I get suckered very easy by the books setting traps, yall have helped me see this more clearly.

Thanks!!!!

LINE-crush-ER

?????? Yeah ???? I Hope Your Right

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post

Harvard 77-54 Dartmouth
    Cansisus 66-68 Manhattan
    Layola 80-61 Fairfield
    Rider 88-77 Iona
    HERE IS SOMETHING I JUST POSTED I HATE TOO PUT SCORES BUT I REALLY AM PICKING EM GOOD BUT JUST AS I DO THIS ILL BE WRONG ON ALL FOUR JUST SEE N I POSTED RIDER WRONG 80-77