pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

KU at BC

this is a very though game to cap. all my intuition tells me that 11 is way too many points for KU to cover. BC is a good team, they had a tough win against NEU because of rivary in boston. I think people are overreating to that tough win.

BC beat Rhode Island...that gotta count for something.

However, looking at the stats. KU is averaging 55% FG and BC is only averaging 45%. I am assuming BC playing KU, their FG% will be lower...probably around 40%. Conservatively speaking, KU shooting at 55%. I am estimating they might make 33 baskets...66pts. BC shooting at 40% will probably make 22 baskets...44pts. Not counting 3s and FT, KU would easily cover.

KU is on the hottest streak (13 games) since 04-05 season. My intuition tells me that (especially a nationally television game), people are liking KU way too much.

Therefore, my pick is BC +11...and i am predicting the final score to be 77-70. I think 7pts should be the right spread for this game.

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have Kansas -10.5. I think the defense of Kansas will create turnovers that will lead to easy buckets. BC is not that impressive at home. I need a six point lead at half and another six extra point lead in the second half. I think Kansas wins by 12 to keep my heart racing to the end of the game. This is my biggest NCABB play today.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

85-60 final

stats don't lie

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Way to go Kansas!!! A great way to start an active day.