pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Southern Illinois ML +180

Southern Illinois has won the last 17 meetings against Drake to own a 48-19 series lead. Drake’s last victory occurred Feb. 17, 1999 ,by a 64-60 count in Des Moines. That is the longest active series streak in the MVC and the third longest in the history of the MVC.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Careful with SIU. They don't seem to show up on the road. They are more solid of a team at home. Drake is playing good ball right now, and could put SIU out by double digits today.

Good luck with your play pavy. I hope you hit it.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Careful with SIU. They don't seem to show up on the road. They are more solid of a team at home. Drake is playing good ball right now, and could put SIU out by double digits today.

I may be biased as a Saluki alumni but SIU rules the MVC for the last 6 years. I see value in the preseason favorite to win the conference being an underdog. SIU knows the MVC teams well and will not be outmanned like it did with USC, Indiana or any other big athletic team they faced in the toughest schedule of any MVC team has faced so far.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

17 in a row? All the more reason for Drake to run it up and cover with ease

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14449

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post

yeah, the pattern for both teams continued to 'looker. sill's not as happening this year; at least so far . . . and Drake's been hot . . .