tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 team parlay (going with 2 underdogs)

Drexel +9.5
    Fairfield +4

Read my analysis on these two plays under best bets Dec 31.
    On SUnday I took Syracuse laying 14.5 points and predicted twenty plus point blowout. Syracuse won the game by 21. I also predicted that Florida State will cover the spread (+5.5) and win the game outright. Florida St won the game. I also predicted that UC Irvine to beat Harvard. That game was a push for me as I got the spread at UC Irvine -3. I went 2-0-1 and finished off a very strong week (13-2-1).
    Last edited by tab; 12-30-07 at 11:41 PM. Reason: correction

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you want, a cookie?

Seriously.

tab

Get better at handicapping basketball

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    What do you want, a cookie?

Seriously.
    I am doing good in college basketball. I am hoping to hit both games tommorrow. Lets see how I do tommorrow with my picks. Others on this site tell me that I am going to lose but I keep winning. Good luck with your picks tommorrow.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ah never listen to people, they're usually wrong.

MoneySportsGuy
    MoneySportsGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Doing good tab, I like your analysis, you willing to share where you find some of your info? So far so good

Keep it up

palerider
    palerider's Avatar Become A Pro!

TAB You da man, Been following for about 2 weeks on CB, keep throwning your advice at us

Thanks

tab

sorry about the last 2 losers

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySportsGuy View Post
    Doing good tab, I like your analysis, you willing to share where you find some of your info? So far so good

Keep it up
    I find my information by clicking on yahoo sports-college basketball and particular team. Yahoo will have the box score for the most recent meeting of the two teams. I also use vegasinsider which shows recent meetings and point spreads in those meetings. Have to be careful with vegasinsider because they may have inaccaracies. I also do find information on college webpages (for example look for Creighton basketball and do search on yahoo). We can also look into local newspapers where the particular college basekball team is located.

tab

Sorry about Tues bad picks

Quote Originally Posted by palerider View Post
    TAB You da man, Been following for about 2 weeks on CB, keep throwning your advice at us

Thanks
    Today I did not post my picks, especially after losing 2 games on the same day. That has not happened for about two weeks. I had two strong leans with Clemson and Illinois St but did not post these moves on SBRForum. I was having problems with my internet and was unable to post my moves. I posted two plays on best bets for Wednesday. I have a third play that I like even more. I will be betting heavy on Delaware +6 at WIlliam & Mary.