tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 teamer

Syracuse -14 (best bet)
    UC Irvine -3
    Florida St +5.5

Pleae read my analysis on best bets SUnday Dec 30 for the Syracuse game.
    UC Irvine has lost some tough games including Friday's loss at South Carolina. THis is one game they know that they can win. Last season, UC Irvine defeated Harvard and it was not even close (81-48). Harvard is 4-10 on the season and currently are on a six game losing streak. Harvard has a bad tendency to be victoms of blowouts. I just see UC Irvine, 4-8,
    as a team hungry for a victory and so do the oddsmakers. That is why they set the spread at UC Irvine -3.

I like Florida st on the ml and really believe that they win this game outright. Florida St always plays Georgia Tech tough and this game will be close. Florida St has proven that it can score lile it did against Providence losing 101-95. I do not think GT is good as its last two blowout victories against inferior competition. This is the first game in conference play for both teams and these games tend to be close like it was last year in which GT won 63-57. GT has struggled to win and lose close games against quality teams. GT's blowouts have been against some lessor competition. Florida St lost to a very good Butler team 79-68 in which they were 5.5 point underdogs. Florida St also lost to Providence 101-95. Other two losses were very close: lost to Cleveland St 69-66 and lost to South Florida 68-67. All the losses came against some quality competition.
    Last edited by tab; 12-30-07 at 02:13 AM. Reason: correction

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

UC Irvine looks really good dude.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Nice, I agree with Irvine and FSU, Syracuse not liking too much, Northeastern seems to play every game pretty close... I do love Valpo +24 tho, thats about 9-11 points too many