tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wed Night Basketball

Tenn TEch +21 (Thursday Night basketball)
    THis spread seems somewhat inflated. Georgia TEch is coming of a blowout victory over Centenary 86-41, GT's first 20 plus point victory. Meanwhile, Tenn TEch is coming off a 22 point loss at Kentucky. This was the only twenty plus point loss for Tenn TEch this season. Tenn TEch will hang tough and eventually lose this game by about 15 points. I am not placing a wager on this game. I usually win games that I predict here on this forum on which I do not wager. I have done well picking one game per day (5-1 on my last six plays).

I like two plays on Friday NIght but do not know what the spread is going to be.

Virginia Tech at Hofstra
    San Diego State vs. Sam HOuston St

After watching how Virginia TEch lost SUnday at Wake FOrest and ruin my money line bet, I will have to go with a very angry Virginia Tech squad. They should show some emotion and come out hungry. You have to play some dumb basketball in order to lose a game that you led by 8 points as VT did with a minute and 20 seconds left in the game. The reason VT lost this game was because their coach lost his cool in the first half by arguing calls with refs and getting called for a double technical. If I was the coach I would feel like a total retard. He has no one to blame except himself. I was more upset at the stupid coach than I was with AD Vasallo who took a quick 3 pointer with 28 seconds left on the shot clock and VT up by 5 points with minute left in the game. IF the coach did not argue with the refs in the first half, VT would have had a ten point lead and would have gotten fouled down the stretch. VT shot very well from the free throw line going 29 of 32 (91%). That is why the double technical on the VT coach was the difference in the game. If foul happy Hofstra keeps fouling like they have done all season, VT should capitilize and win this game going away. VT should be hungry especially after how they lost their last two road games at Old Dominion (lost 72-69) and Wake Forest (77-75).
    I like San DIego State over Sam Houston St. Sam Hoston St is getting lucky by playing a very soft schedule. Even though San DIego State lost by 18 to Arizona, it was closer than the final score. Sam Houston State is playing its toughest opponent this season and may struggle. San Diego State will look for some redemption here. Hopefully, the oddsmakers will make Sam Houston State a favorite by a few points.

I think VT will be a 3 point favorite at Hofstra and San Diego State probably a pickem. IF anyone has the opening, please post it on the forum. Good luck everyone and lets make lots of money.
    Last edited by tab; 12-26-07 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Correction: Thursday's game

boba
    boba's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can make that record 6-1 WINNER!!!

OPPS. i forgot the line drop dramatically to 17
    Last edited by boba; 12-28-07 at 10:41 AM. Reason: line drop