I am looking ahead into this Friday Night for my next wager. I really do not like any games during the week. I will post these plays later in the week for Friday's best bets.

Virginia Tech at Hofstra
Viginia Tech coach is the dumbest coach in all of college basketball and some of his players are not the smartest either. I had Virginia Tech +4 and on the ML on Sunday at Wake Forest. VT had the game won and all they had to do was to milk the clock with one minute and 15 secs. Instead, AD Vassalo fires up a 3 pointer with 28 secs left on the shot clock and this with a 5 point lead and one minute left in the game. All Vassalo had to do was to milk the clock and probably would have caused Wake to foul to preserve time. VT is good team that has some talent but makes mental mistakes. Vassalo is one of their better players and just had a mental lapse. One person on VT that had the biggest lapses was the idiot coach of VT, Seth Greenberg. If this dumb coach could have kept his mouth shut in the first half and not argue with the refs about foul calls, he would saved his team two points. Greenberg lost his cool and cost his team two points in the first half. THose two points really cost VT the game in the second half. Virginia Tech will probably be a pickem in this game at Hofstra. VT really outplayed GT in its last game but lost. I think we may see an pissed off VT team that has lost 2 of its last 3 games by 3 points or less. VT should also be able to pound the boards and get more shot opportunities. VT is a very good free throwing shooting team as well and should take advantage of a Hofstra team that plays foul happy games.

Sam Houston St at San Diego St
I am a SDSU alumni and San Diego St has a decent squad. Lately Sam Houston St played at Irvine and were on the verge on losing. Sam HOuston St is undefeated but that will end very soon. I like to see the oddsmakers having Sam Houston favored in this game but probably will not happen. I think this may be a pickem game as well or San DIego St favored by two points. San Diego State played Arizona tough and was within 4 points in the second half before falliing part and losing by 18. Sam Houston is undefeated on the season by having cupcake schedule and playing no team near a top 25 ranking. I have to say this may be Sam Houston toughest competition for this season. San DIego State is a much better team than UC Irvine and should beat this unbeaten.