Ballin
    Ballin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballin's NCAA Bball for Dec 20

Portland St got me last game as they played neck and neck with Washington in the 1st half before going ice cold in the 2nd half. 1 play for today.

YTD 14-8

Samford +2

Reason why: Both teams shoot the ball exceptionally well as both Murray St and Samford are shooting above 46% from the field for the year. However, the same can't be said on the defensive end as Murray St is allowing opponents to shoot 44% while Samford has been much stingier as they are only allowing 38%. Murray St is playing back-to-back conference road games as they easily defeated a horrible Jacksonville St team in their last game. They won't be able to score as easily versus a very good defensive Samford team. Samford is coming off of a very tough 1 point home loss and they can't afford to lose 2 straight conference home games this early in conference play. I see Samford controlling the pace of the game and frustrating a Murray St team that likes to play more up-tempo. Samford wins and moves to 2-1 in conference play and drops Murray St to 2-2. BOL with whomever decides to play Samford with me.

Ballin
    Ballin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you Samford, though you almost did blow a double digit halftime lead. Back in the winners circle, hopefully there will be 1 play that suits my eye on Friday.