tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Troy +16

This is probably the best underdog to bet on tommorrow. The oddsmakers have South Alabama favored heavily in this conference game. I do not believe in laying lot of points in especially in this weak conference. Troy beat South Alabama on the road last season when they were 11.5 point dogs. Troy plays South Alabama tough on their home court. I believe this spread is inflated because South Alabama has a 6-1 ATS record this season while Troy is 1-2 ATS record. If I was an oddsmaker, I would have set the spread at South ALabama -9. The oddsmakers set the spread so high that South ALabama will be unlikely to cover. Don't expect South ALabama to have a huge lead (more than 16 points) at any time in this game. I expect Troy to being covering this spread from the 1st minute to the last minute of this game.
    Troy will keep it close and may make a game of it. Don't be surprised if Troy wins this game outright like they did last season. Lets make some money on this underdog and beat the oddsmakers for setting the spread too high.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    This is probably the best underdog to bet on tommorrow. The oddsmakers have South Alabama favored heavily in this conference game. I do not believe in laying lot of points in especially in this weak conference. Troy beat South Alabama on the road last season when they were 11.5 point dogs. Troy plays South Alabama tough on their home court. I believe this spread is inflated because South Alabama has a 6-1 ATS record this season while Troy is 1-2 ATS record. If I was an oddsmaker, I would have set the spread at South ALabama -9. The oddsmakers set the spread so high that South ALabama will be unlikely to cover. Don't expect South ALabama to have a huge lead (more than 16 points) at any time in this game. I expect Troy to being covering this spread from the 1st minute to the last minute of this game.
    Troy will keep it close and may make a game of it. Don't be surprised if Troy wins this game outright like they did last season. Lets make some money on this underdog and beat the oddsmakers for setting the spread too high.

bassett and bennett should be fun to watch play against each other. troy really doesnt have anyone big on the boards, but s bama isnt a big team either. if coleman can dominate the glass like he did against miss state, s bama will be tough to beat. they start 4 guards and they can score in a hurry, great info here, i think im leaning on troy with ya.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I agree that Troy +16 is good value, as I predict South Alabama to win by 8-10 points.

WarriorEagle
    WarriorEagle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Troy chucks up almost 10 more 3s per game than South Alabama. If a couple of those fall, you're golden. Plus, the last 5 meetings, the away team is 5-0 ATS.