YTD 14-7

Portland St +12

Reason why: Let's see here, Washington is currently 1-7 ATS this year and they just recently beat a weaker Portland team by 4 on their home court and they are laying 12 in this one? This is the same Portland St team that went to Portland and beat them on their home floor earlier this year. Also, does anyone remember when they gave a much better Washington St team fits a couple of games ago? They were in that game until late in the 2nd half before eventually losing. This Washington team just isn't near as good as the teams of a couple of years ago. They shot 49% from the field and limited Portland to 40% and still won by only 4 points. One of the biggest problems with this Washington team is that it can't shoot free throws to save their lives. They are only shooting them at a 59% clip this year, that is almost Shaq like. Call me crazy but I wouldn't even be surprised to see Portland St win this game. That is how little confidence I have in Washington right now. BOL with whoever decides to play Portland St with me.