tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado -5

Colorado is coming off 2 straight losses straightup and against the number. They will bounce back and win this game. New Orleans is 5-1 and has not played anyone that great. They are 3-0 on the road and are due for a loss. Colorado is a 5 point favorite at home. Right now I am favoring Colorado to cover this game at the half and the total game. Anyone have any insight on the this matchup.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    Colorado is coming off 2 straight losses straightup and against the number. They will bounce back and win this game. New Orleans is 5-1 and has not played anyone that great. They are 3-0 on the road and are due for a loss. Colorado is a 5 point favorite at home. Right now I am favoring Colorado to cover this game at the half and the total game. Anyone have any insight on the this matchup.
    I think the real question is who did Colorado beat to be favored by 5 points. NO is undefeated on the road with wins over NC State and Tulane. If they can beat NC State on the road they can beat Colorado on the road.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have to agree with Pavy on this one. New Orleans beating the Wolfpack is impressive. Colorado has been pretty poor at home this season, struggling to score. I hadn't really looked much at this game until this post, but I may take a shot with the New Orleans ML on this one fellas. GL whatever you play.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

agree guys. i dont like to think of a team, who has won on the road, as a team who is due to lose. i think of them as a quality road team who adjusts well to the pressure of being away from home.. no reason for n.o. to lose here. they have already beaten better teams on the road. only thing that would stop me from hitting the ml is the altitude.

RJBucs
    RJBucs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 337

Ok i am convinced, N.O. money line it is...
    Last edited by RJBucs; 12-12-07 at 10:49 AM.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Never bet on due.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Never bet on due.
    The Seer is right. I think professors call it the Law of Independent Trials, or something like that (in essence, when you flip a coin, the odds are 50/50, even if the last three flips in a row turned up heads). I know that basketball teams are made up of people with emotions, not things, like coins, but still, I generally don't bet on "due."

Moving beyond that, I see that New Orleans scores more points per game than CU (71.5 v. 59.9), and outscores their opponents by more (+7.0 v. +1.4).

Careful on this one, tab.
    Last edited by regularguy; 12-12-07 at 02:43 PM.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Privateers!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

That felt good! I hardly bet ML dogs but the +180 was too good to pass. I even had the nerves to bet 2H +2 so it was relief when they won the game.

Congats eaglesphan