Stevebeav
    Stevebeav's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wazzu At Home

Hey, all....my 1st non-reply post here - but I see an angle today that I must share:

PORT ST/WAZZU: Under 127.5

Wazzu at HOME vs. Portland State - I truly couldn't believe my eyes when this O/U was set at 127.5...

Wazzu vs. Big Sky / Mid-majors, have allowed:

41, 43, 55, 47 AT Gonzaga

(Gave up 74 ....to up-tempo Boi, and allowed 26 to scrub Miss Val St)

Throw out high, low and games to D-1AA - they do score between 66 - 63.

Wazzu / Bennett teams have cosistently trended to improve & tighten Ball-Control, Pressure, and opp. Shooting % cosistently disappears as system becomes more efficient in mid-Dec, and on. (Also, re-adjusts in mid-Feb, as teams counter, and lines re-re-adjust). Season-by-season, I have found Bennett's teams (both Father/Son when at Wisc, and even before at UW-GB), amazingly consistent in seasonal patterns.

Take a look - COUG's / VIKE's Under 127.5 is a very strong play, in my humble opinion.

#1 Factor in WINNING is one's response to LOSING"

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good. GL!

Stevebeav
    Stevebeav's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good example

....Of How & Why even the very best cappers' out there still only win just over half....

63 pts at half....I was already a little perplexed....Clear-cut mis-call. I don't post all that often....maybe I should keep it that way!

Another example of a cleanly researched, solid call - I'd do it again tomorrow in the same circumstances.

Nova was my saving grace - came in just over the number I thought they'd crush....wheew

"#1 Factor in WINNING is one's response to LOSING"

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't sweat it. Your post was well-reasoned and supported by facts. Posts like that are useful, no matter the outcome. I appreciated your thoughts.