Ballin
    Ballin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballin's NCAA BBall for Dec 2

I looked at this game and am confident that I am on the right side of this game. Let the good times roll!!!!

YTD 6-2

Oklahoma -4

TCU, coming off of a 13-17 record last year, is following the same pattern to begin this year as last year. They scheduled early cupcake games at home, won those convincingly, went on the road against a good team, got beat pretty bad and returned home to face their first tough home test and got beat by Texas Tech by 10. Oh and guess what happened when they went to Norman to play Oklahoma, they got beat by 28 and Oklahoma only scored 63 points which means TCU scored a robust 35 points. Oklahoma returns all 5 starters this year and added stud freshman Blake Griffin who just happens to be their leading scorer. Oklahoma is much deeper and has more talent that does TCU. Let's look at the stats more closely. TCU is only shooting 40% from the field on the season and they have played teams like Angelo St, Rice, Arkansas PB and Grambling St and Texas Tech on the road and yet they are shooting poorly from the field. They also shoot less than 60% from the foul line which is atrocious. Meanwhile Oklahoma is coming off of a tough loss at USC in which they shot real poorly. On the season, they are shooting 46% from the field and 70% from the foul line. I look for Oklahoma to rebound and play much better against a TCU team that has played 1 decent team all year. TCU will continue to shoot real poor and Oklahoma will win and win by double 7-8 points.

Ballin
    Ballin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am sorry if I scared anyone off by only predicting a 7 or 8 point win by Oklahoma. This game was never in doubt as Oklahoma led by as many as 37 points in the 2nd half. I know it isn't suppose to be this easy but wow.

Jpound21
    Jpound21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

nice pick ballin! congrats man