Ballin
    Ballin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballin's NCAA BBall for Nov 30

Went 2-1 with a tough loss with St. Joe's. Not many games on Friday so just 1 play.

YTD 5-2

Washington St -1.5

Reason why: While Baylor is certainly improved, they are getting way too much respect here. They haven't played a team as good as Washington St this year. Sure beating Notre Dame and Winthrop is a start, but they will have to step it up a notch to be able to beat Washington St. Baylor is a good team but they aren't ready to be in the limelight and knock off a top ten team just quite yet. Meanwhile, this is a huge game for Washington St because they have to play Gonzaga next. Washington St is an unselfish team who takes great care of the ball, doesn't take bad shots, and plays great defense. They won't beat themselves, you must bring your A game to beat them night in and out. I see their slow, methodical pace frustrating Baylor who will want to get out and run but won't be able to. Baylor isn't nearly as good in a half court game as they are in an up-tempo game. Washington St reminds me a lot of the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA, they may not have the most talented players but they play as a team and just know how to win. Washington St will win and move the Pac-10 to 3-0 versus the Big 12 in their challenge.
    Last edited by Ballin; 11-30-07 at 01:31 AM.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanx ballin will try it

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

nice win - another close one, like Ore last night. I like your writeups -- thanks for your efforts.

Ballin

Thanks guys for the kind words, I was out of town yesterday and today so I didn't get the chance to post anything which is to bad cuz I REALLY like Nebraska at -2.5 today. A couple of games left tonight, I'll see if I can come up with anything.

Ballin

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    nice win - another close one, like Ore last night. I like your writeups -- thanks for your efforts.
    Yes it was close but thankfully the only thing that matters is the final score. I didn't get to see the game but saw the final score and breathed a sigh of relief.