bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Breaking Out The Funds Tonight

North Carolina -5.5 Risking $900

After What A&m Did,are You Kidding Me???????????only 5.5 Pts.........i Think Nc Should Win By Double Digits Easy!

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

i guess since no one wants to give props,i will give them to myself.congrats self

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice pick.
    You should have bet more.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

high roller

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    North Carolina -5.5 Risking $900

After What A&m Did,are You Kidding Me???????????only 5.5 Pts.........i Think Nc Should Win By Double Digits Easy!
    I won over $2000 on Portland St by taking them on the moneyline +105. I did not even have to sweat the game like you at halftime. I have been in your position and you start sweating it when NC was down at the half. Anyways good pick. Lets make lots of money. Got any picks for tommorrow.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    I won over $2000 on Portland St by taking them on the moneyline +105. I did not even have to sweat the game like you at halftime. I have been in your position and you start sweating it when NC was down at the half. Anyways good pick. Lets make lots of money. Got any picks for tommorrow.
    The UNC halftime line was like a free donation, it was obvious OSU wasnt going to keep up since they were getting very lucky over and over with shots banking in and such

ChuteBoxe
    27+1 = 2011
    ChuteBoxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Congrats man.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

good play. hard to get props when most all of us played it though. and 75%of the public as well. but hey, good job. i like the confidence you had in the play. keep on rollin.

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha exactly.........great call taking #2 vs unranked. Im sure everyone took that bet. Im from Columbus, Ohio and I took North Carolina. Bottom line is #2 vs unranked=almost everyone picked it, so no props CAN BE GIVEN

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    The UNC halftime line was like a free donation, it was obvious OSU wasnt going to keep up since they were getting very lucky over and over with shots banking in and such
    your not kidding, when Diebler made that 3 off the glass to go up @ half i was already loving that halftime line