Ballin
    Ballin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballin's NCAA BBall for Nov 26

It's always great to win the 1st one. I have 1 play and 1 slight lean for Monday.

Davidson -3.5

Reason why: Davidson went 17-1 in SoCon play last year and return all 5 starters this year. This is a revenge game for Davidson as their only loss came to Appalachian St last year at home. There's a couple of things that are different this year though. First, Appalachian St lost 3 of their top 5 scorers this year and all 3 of them were starters. Also, while they have been shooting the ball well this year, they are averaging a disturbing 18 turnovers per game, including 21 and 22 in their last 2 games. Meanwhile Davidson has taken exceptionally good care of the ball this year and you can be sure that the boys remember last year's home defeat that Appalachian St put on them. Take Davidson minus the points as they will start 1-0 in the SoCon, you won't regret it.

Slight lean towards Washington -22.5 cuz Long Beach St is that bad this year. Will be researching it more and hoping the line goes down a little although I doubt it since the boys from Long Beach are that bad.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not one that likes to lay point, however I must concur and agree with your Davidson play. The only problem that would concern me about losing this game is if Curry had an extremely off shooting night.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL ballin...

MU520
    MU520's Avatar Become A Pro!

Davidson moved to -5 with my guy

Do you still like it?

Ballin

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'm not one that likes to lay point, however I must concur and agree with your Davidson play. The only problem that would concern me about losing this game is if Curry had an extremely off shooting night.
    I agree Dan, I rarely ever lay points but when I do, it is usually a small fav that I am real confident in. I expect Curry and company to take care of business tonight.

Ballin

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    GL ballin...
    TY pags, I am trying to become the "pags" of the college basketball forum. You do a great job with college football, keep up the good work!

Ballin

Quote Originally Posted by MU520 View Post
    Do you still like it?
    Yes i would still take them at 5. The line actually opened up at -4.5 before being bet down to -3.5. It would not surprise me one bit to see Davidson win this game by double digits.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

ballin,

appreciate it bud...I'll be following you and wish you the best...