tmac4448
    tmac4448's Avatar Become A Pro!

texas A&M/washington

What do people think of this game? The opening line is tex-3.5, I was leaning towards Texas A&M.

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by tmac4448 View Post
    What do people think of this game? The opening line is tex-3.5, I was leaning towards Texas A&M.
    A&M -5 - Under 151

A&Ms strength this year is size. They are extremely large and overmatch Washington who's defense isnt exactly great. Their 2 centers are subpar and can't rebound. Washington is one of teh worst rebounding teams in the nation.

Washington has 1 guy who is an excellent player, Jon Brockman. They will place Dominique Kirk on him, whom people say is one of the best defenders in the nation. DeAndre Jordan, 5 star 7 foot center, broke an A&M record for making 15 consecutive field goals. Between Jordan, Jones, and Davis - they will dominate the paint and win rather by 12 pts.

Im rather confident with this pick (oh and I dont let bias get in the way of making money )

hi-rez
    hi-rez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Took A&M -2.5 1H, -4.5 for the whole

KINGNEIL
    KINGNEIL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this my friend TMAC from another forum??

mv09

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    A&M -5 - Under 151
    .... they will dominate the paint and win rather by 12 pts.
    Won by 14; Total 140

Whoop!

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by mv09 View Post
    Won by 14; Total 140

Whoop!
    Gig 'em

Bryan Davis had some good minutes off the bench, and DeAndre had a decent game, but damn that kid is making Shaq look like the free throw king, huh? And Carter had a somewhat stinky game. But a good win against some decent competition.

mv09

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Bee View Post
    Gig 'em

Bryan Davis had some good minutes off the bench, and DeAndre had a decent game, but damn that kid is making Shaq look like the free throw king, huh? And Carter had a somewhat stinky game. But a good win against some decent competition.
    Couldnt agree more. They looked terrible, just terrible to start the game. Bryan Davis is by far my favorite player on the team and would start if DeAndre wasnt such a force in the paint. He shoots like 92% from the field and 10% from the Free Throw line. Josh Carter was throwing up bricks today -- this team misses Acie. He just controlled the flow of the game. They looked very sloppy today. Hopefully they play better vs Syracuse/Ohio State.
    They need to play better basketball because they wont win close games with their FT shooting.

tmac4448
    tmac4448's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not the same Tmac

Im new trying to get some good picks to make some money. I will throw one out every now and again