astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Louisville at UNLV

Am I seeing this line correctly? Louisville -3? Anyone else find this extremely low? I figured it would open around 10 or so... I know which way the line is going to move, but am I the only one that thinks this is horribly off?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Am I seeing this line correctly? Louisville -3? Anyone else find this extremely low? I figured it would open around 10 or so... I know which way the line is going to move, but am I the only one that thinks this is horribly off?
    Louisville had a major injury a couple days ago I think. He must be really important player but I'm not following Louisville that close.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

F-Palacios OUT and C-Padgett OUT for Louisville.

The Thomas and Mack is also a tough place to play, and the place should be packed with the #6 team coming to town.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Louisville had a major injury a couple days ago I think. He must be really important player but I'm not following Louisville that close.
    I'm a Louisville fan, I have season tickets... while the loss of Padgett is big, and Palacios being out aswell as onlooker said, it is not THAT big, the team still revolves around Terrence Williams...

Derrick Caracter, who is actually probably better than Padgett, will now be starting instead of coming off the bench, while Terrence Farley will be spelling him for foul trouble/rest... Farley is good on the defensive end so our defense should actually pick up with Padgett being out

Still dont see this being that close at all, Padgett has been constantly hurt throughout his career so the team is used to not playing with him

I could see the line being so low if UNLV returned 4 or 5 starters from last year's Sweet Sixteen team, however they only return 1 and I dont see them being able to keep this game close into the 2nd half

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice pick and write up here astro , i tailed you

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Looks like one of those 2nd half collapses that UNLV is usually known for over the years. 42-25 in the 2nd half of that game.

Good job Louisville backers.

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah unlv got those 2 three pointers in the second half and looked like they might keep it close, but never established any inside game. the thing i noticed about this game was that louisville took care of getting the defensive rebounds in the second half. i imagine the louisville coaches pounded them hard at halftime about the boards.