all plays for a half unit...

Drexel +10.5
    San Francisco +8
    Illinois +7.5

DrLuck
    DrLuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

gl pags...

hey who you like tomorrow syr/ohio st... getting ready to play the cuse any thoughts

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

dr. luck,

thanks for the well wishes...

I'd like to officially announce that I'm done posting plays for the year. This is partly due to my lack of experience in betting college hoops but MAINLY due to the lack of proper moderating by SBR. I refuse to work my ass off and give out winning picks for free when the moderators around here don't do their jobs. I'm sorry to be letting anyone down, but I will not change my decision on this.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    dr. luck,

I'd like to officially announce that I'm done posting plays for the year. This is partly due to my lack of experience in betting college hoops but MAINLY due to the lack of proper moderating by SBR. I refuse to work my ass off and give out winning picks for free when the moderators around here don't do their jobs. I'm sorry to be letting anyone down, but I will not change my decision on this.
    I'm not blaming you. This forum seems to be on a freefall the last few weeks. It's sad when good cappers are forced to leave and you are left with the pompous touts.

Good luck pags!

rob
    rob's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6485

That really sucks, pags11. I was looking forward to following you this season. But I can certainly understand your decision.
    Best of luck to you.

White_Tiger
    White_Tiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

dr. luck,

Pags Please keep posting. I do learn alot from you on NCAAF and looking forward to learn more from you from NCAAB. My main sport was NFL and now I do much better on NCAAF thanks to you. Please stay and keep posting I don't post much but I alway enjoy and try to learn from your pick.

WT.

NEP Dynasty
    NEP Dynasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

dr. luck,

Can you elaborate on this? What do you mean?

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I agree, what is going on?

wolves
    wolves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sorry to hear that Pags.
    Completely understand that a man's got to do what a man's got to do.

Good Luck to your for the rest of the season.

atakdog
    atakdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I suppose this may be a forbidden question, but... will you perhaps be posting them elsewhere?

pags11

thanks guys for the support...I suggest you head to the college football forum as their are a couple of threads going where I voice my concern...I will not be posting at another forum, I just need a break from all of this drama...I'm having an outstanding season in college football and because of all this bullshit, I am extremely drained...I do hope that everyone understands, but until SBR can show me that it has moderators in place and a management team that acts as the other major forum groups do in protecting their posters, I'm taking a leave of abscense until at least next fall...please voice your concerns to all that will listen, because I do want to be around come next football season...

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi pags.

I'm still a newcomer really. But, dang. I'm bumming. Sorry to see you go. You should consider poking in here on the basketball forum now and then to say hi and let us know your thoughts. It's better here. Much faster. Get the lines in the am; do your capping; post your picks at noon; get a few reasoned responses; watch the games in the evening; done. The full week of blah, blah, blah on the football boards is tough to take. Just a thought.

And, if not, see you next fall. All the best to you Amigo.

RG

Boilermaker04
    Boilermaker04's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pags,

I enjoyed reading your write-ups, and thoughts on CFB/CBB I wish you the best of luck for your future picks.
    It's tough to give up something you enjoy. I Hope to see you back in full swing sometime soon. In my short time on SBR I have learned alot from you and IMGV and some others.

pags11

boilermaker and regular guy,

thanks fellas...

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

i have not stick around long enough to see your performance. judging from your post count, you must have been very active. best of luck on your picks.

ncaa bb is pretty hard to cap...especially the late games. last season, i followed pepperdine, st. mary, san diego, loyala marymount and other late game school. cashed in big with those schools. this year, all the teams are different, so back to square one.