EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

4:00pm ET Tip: ASU vs. Princeton

If you're feelin' froggy early on, try the Over at 120. Not an "official" play for me, but one that looks decent.

Princeton got their asses handed to them by a talented Duke squad, but still were efficient offensively shooting 47% from the floor and 50% from beyond the arc. ASU was disasterous in their opener vs. Illinois shooting 35% from the floor while allowing the Illini to shoot 58% from the floor and from beyond the arc. That should give Princeton plenty of confidence that they can at least hit into the 60s pts wise as they continue to improve offensively in each game. I still believe ASU is a much improved unit from last season with new faces that are learning to play with each other. They may prove me wrong and suck a nut again offensively today, but this total seems pretty on the money, but I believe both teams could creep into the 60s and push us past the #.

Thoughts?

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really don't play hoops overs and unders very much. I just have never really focused on that approach. So little time ....

But good luck with this.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Here is what I think is the best bet:

Princeton 1H +4.5

ASU played really bad yesterday first half whereas Princeton finished strong against Duke. ASU has too many freshmen whereas Princeton is senior lead team. ASU players had hardly any sleep after last night's game and they are forced to play in the morning today.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

That cashed. 31-27 at the half. Hoping it stays close till the end and FTs push the total over.