Macdad
    Macdad's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need that 800 #

Well, maybe not quite yet. I'm sitting here laughing at myself. I'm loving these day games. I'm working the book hard. So far, I've just paid juice for the most part.

My range of betting is anywhere from 100 to 500 a game. Now, here is the crazy part. You would think I would buy these TV packages for these sports. I surely can afford it. However, I can't tell you how crazy I get trying to find the most updated scores on which site. I will wear out the refresh button. Sometimes, I will put my hand on the screen and slowly uncover the numbers as the last seconds tick away.

I cant imagine doing this for a living. Thought I would pass on my crazyness. Anybody else have these same problems?

Mac in Jax

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Macdad View Post
    However, I can't tell you how crazy I get trying to find the most updated scores on which site. I will wear out the refresh button. Sometimes, I will put my hand on the screen and slowly uncover the numbers as the last seconds tick away.

Mac in Jax
    i refresh also but there is an auto refresh. i laughed out loud when i read ur second part. too funny