sirwinzalot
    sirwinzalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

NCAA Thursday

YTD 4-4 -$60

Recap of 11/14 Action:

Maybe I forced North Carolina, but just thought the style of play of Davidson would lend itself to a UNC cover. I don't think they could have played any worse, just a putrid game by the Tarheels. I thought I had Bradley capped right, but lost by 1 point, McDermott's Cyclone bunch decided not to foul at the end (seems my luck these days in any bet I place in any sport).

Plays locked in for Thursday

Gardner Webb +12.5 $500

I thought UCONN might be an improved team this year, but after watching them versus Morgan State, it appears to be the same old Husky bunch. Horrible shooting, excessive turnovers, no back to the basket low post game, terrible free throw shooting, and just overall crap play. On the other hand Gardner-Webb impressed me against Kentucky. I know Kentucky is not that great, but still to go into Rupp and control the game like they did. They looked very confident, very poised, and I really liked their style of play. They should win this game straight up. I am really surprised at this line. I really don't think they are a one-game wonder. I really think Kentucky and UCONN are similar type of teams, so we have some room for margin with this pointspread.

Clemson +4.5 -110 $250

I really liked this team last year, especially in a dog role. They play physical and athletic on defense. I also think the way Mississippi State plays on offense should allow them to get out in transition. The only way we lose this bet is if the Bulldogs shoot extremely well from the outside and Clemson has one of their piss-poor shooting nights. However they pound the glass, play good defense, and this should be a somewhat up and down game.

Oklahoma +8.5 -110 $250

This is more of a play against Memphis, and Oklahoma plays well on the glass and good defense. Should be able to grind out a cover here.

Michigan +15 -110 $250

Just a lot of points to get early in the season. Georgetown was one of my favorite teams last year, but let's see if they can do it again. Not only that but they don't exactly score a ton of points, so Michigan will have to play poorly here for us not to have a good chance to cover.

USC -23.5 -110 $250

Citadel is horrible, and I just have to play against them. USC should be motivated here after losing at home to an inferior Mercer team. I will ride the train against The Citadel, until the lines get ridiculous.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL sir...

Akumae
    Akumae's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck
    Last edited by Akumae; 11-15-07 at 02:32 PM.