regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

North Carolina -11 against Davidson

Does that line seem a bit low?

This game -- season opener for #1 ranked NC -- is on a neutral court.

Thoughts?

GitRDone
    GitRDone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes and no. Mark my words, Davidson will be a top 15 (ala Butler) at some point this year. They went 29-5 and return all 5 starters. I wouldn't want to be UNC having to play their 1st game of the year against the best "mid-major" team in the country. Factor in Hansbrough playing at less than 100% and this game could get interesting. Or UNC could come out and blow out Davidson but with this game being played at Charlotte Bobcats arena, I don't see that happening. It should be high scoring game that I'll enjoy watching without having to worry about who is going to cover. I do think UNC covers but just barely, winning by 12 or 13 points.

GitRDone
    GitRDone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh and one more thing, the early was UNC -13. It had been bet down to -11 and most books.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not sure what to make of this game at all really as of yet. Davidson is everyones sleeper team this year though, so I don't think it's enough points.

luciano
    luciano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Davidson always seems to put together a good team. I might play UNC small though.

Edit: I might play the OVER whenever thegreek posts it if its in the 150-low 160's

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Carolina wins this one going away in the 2nd half. Don't think for a second that this is a "neutral" court. There will be more Tar Heels fans in attendance.

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I tend to think Davidson might turn out to be a sleeper come tournament time, but I think they get blown out in this one. I'll have a small play on NC to cover.

Good luck.

sirwinzalot
    sirwinzalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I am on UNC -11 here.

Too much down low for Davidson to handle. Also Davidson plays uptempo and that plays right into UNC's wheelhouse. UNC will eat the Wildcats up in transition. The only thing that will allow Davidson to cover is the 3 ball, if they shoot very well, I will be sunk.

cwsulzba
    cwsulzba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Davidson is in Carolina also, I think that helps Davidson here.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Im having a tough time breaking this one down. I'm gonna sit this one out, but I will be watchin on espn though, should be an exciting game!