BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

MSU 30-1 to win the National Title

I took a piece of this. This is very generous for a team that returns virtually their entire lineup, have a player of the year candidate in Drew Nietzal, an elite coach in Tom Izzo, beat the #1 team last year in the nation, made the NCAA tournament with a very inexpereinced squad and got to the 2nd round and lost to UNC a game they were winning most of it, and will be the odds on favorite to win the Big Ten which should land them a 1-3 seed.

A lot of people don't know this bit of info yet. The key is that the Regional semi-finals and finals will be held in Ford Field (Detroit, MI). Assuming that MSU can win their first 2 games of the tournament they will most likely be playing in that bracket. If you remember when MSU won the national title in 2000, they played in the Palace of Auburn Hills which was a virtual home game for them and won both games (Syracuse & Iowa Sate) en route to the title.

Given MSU's history of success in the tournament, Tom Izzo, a likely seed in the Detroit bracket, an experienced team....30-1 presents a ton of value in my opinion

Official Play: MSU 30-1 to win the National Title

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i like indiana at 25-1

very good value imo

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    I took a piece of this. This is very generous for a team that returns virtually their entire lineup, have a player of the year candidate in Drew Nietzal, an elite coach in Tom Izzo, beat the #1 team last year in the nation, made the NCAA tournament with a very inexpereinced squad and got to the 2nd round and lost to UNC a game they were winning most of it, and will be the odds on favorite to win the Big Ten which should land them a 1-3 seed.

A lot of people don't know this bit of info yet. The key is that the Regional semi-finals and finals will be held in Ford Field (Detroit, MI). Assuming that MSU can win their first 2 games of the tournament they will most likely be playing in that bracket. If you remember when MSU won the national title in 2000, they played in the Palace of Auburn Hills which was a virtual home game for them and won both games (Syracuse & Iowa Sate) en route to the title.

Given MSU's history of success in the tournament, Tom Izzo, a likely seed in the Detroit bracket, an experienced team....30-1 presents a ton of value in my opinion

Official Play: MSU 30-1 to win the National Title

better hope that exhibition game they played the other night isn't an omen for things to come for them this season

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    better hope that exhibition game they played the other night isn't an omen for things to come for them this season
    I doubt Tom Izzo will let it be a sign of things to come. Might turn out to be one of the best things that could happen to the Spartans right now, a huge slap of reality and the dangers of just going through the motions.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Help...what to do now???

YoungMoney23
    YoungMoney23's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have this future as well, might hedge i dont see them beating memphis

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Either do I.....I don't think Memphis is getting much credit for being a really good team. They beat everyone and they played a very difficult Non Conference schedule. their only loss was a 4 pt loss to a good Tennessee team other than that they had a great year. I'd like to see MSU personally win, but I have a bad feeling this game gets out of hand.

Public is loading up on MSU. A real bad sign too.....

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Mich st will beat memphis, its a lock!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A little on Memphis ML.. Good call, MSU is a solid club.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis rolls over MSU in this one. I'm not sure this MSU team is any better suited to knock off Memphis than the last MSU team they played on Sunday. That wasn't even a decent performance by Memphis and they still won.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Just bet them NOT to win title. That way you already know how much your total hedge is instead of guessing future Money Lines.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mississippi St is a better team than Michigan St.