imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv Sweet 16 Plays

2* ML Parlay (-110)
    Texas A&M
    Florida

A&M plays much better defense than Memphis,game is being played in Texas. Still not a big believer in Memphis.. Hopefully the refs don't get involved too much..

2* USC +9 (-120)
    USC is the much better defensive team here I think they can defintely keep this one close. Gotta take the better defense and the points especially considering USC is playing some really good ball right now.. Pac-10 is a very good conference!!!

1.5* OSU -4
    Gotta go with the Buckeyes here. OSU got their scare last week now it's time to tear into the overrated and bad defensive minded Vols.

I know this isn't good reasoning but whenever a team has a miracle victory it just seems like they comeback strong the next game. If Lofton doesn't have a good game this should be an easy cover.

For some reason I'm expecting a BIG GAME from Oden. Hopefully Matta feeds him the ball a lot to get Vols in foul trouble and to leave open shots for the other guys who are playing well now..

Oden use you're size buddy!!!

1* ML Parlay (+125)
    UCLA
    Georgetown

1* ML Parlay (-110)
    UCLA
    Florida

Bruins are so good especially on defense. Howland coaches his time to a trip to the elite 8!!

0.5* ML Parlay (+104)
    Kansas
    Ohio St
    Florida

Good luck everyone and feedback is always appreciated!!

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

8 units. Eight ELITE units. Good luck with this round imgv and thanks for posting!

imgv94

Thanks man.. Thank you for being a solid poster here.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMG- I'm with ya on USC man! I picked them out of a hat as one of my two teams to win it all! Didn't really think much of the pick at the time, but the way they played the other day, WHO KNOWS?! I can definitely see them keeping this one close! The Trojans winning it all is probably a longshot, but I sure as hell will keep hoping! I've had some tough sleddin so far with this tournament, but I do happen to like a few of your ML parlays and the USC bet...

Best of luck this weekend brotha!

imgv94

Thanks man.. IF USC wins this game I won't have a voice. LOL

They could if play like they did last week..